Sci-Fi Hallway [Studio Build]

It looks very clean and realistic. You also did a good job with the lightning, not too bright and not too dark

1 Like

:wave: Hey there mate,

GREAT work you have there, you went far enough to think about every single detail. This is one of the things that goes to prove innovation in ROBLOX is a existent thing.

Personally, I admire the detail put into it, everything was thought of and everything is organized. Well done.

Much thanks,

Voliiqs

1 Like

I love the detailing, however when designing the hallway, maybe take into account what exactly it might be used for. It currently doesn’t have a meaning or purpose behind it, so it just kinda feels like a generic hallway. small details that can give a hint as to where it might be or what purpose it serves, etc can really increase the depth and detail to a space, even if it’s just as small as a hallway

1 Like

I mean its a hallway so its mainly used for walking like all hallways. Its really just a showcase rather than an actual game.

1 Like

Yeah of course, I’m not saying to make it a game lol. I know it may not make a lot of sense initially, but thinking about the actual purpose and needs of a space not only helps you design it easier and more naturally, but it also helps viewers and other players to visualize the space/setting beyond just that one hallway.

For example, let’s say this was a hallway on a spaceship, near an engineering area. Small additions such as tools, bolts and nuts on the floor, etc can add tons of more depth and make the space feel realistic and believable.

I’m not trying to say what you have made is bad however, personally I think it’s done extremely well, the sharpness and clinicality fits the design perfectly.

1 Like

The build looks good in general. If it’s for a map you might want to take care of those yellow lights since it might not fit in with the sci-fi mood. Although if it’s just a personal project, it looks pretty nice!

2 Likes

Very nice! It is very stunning, beautiful and we’ll designed. Keep up the good work!

2 Likes

10/10 BRUH YOUR SOOOO GOOD! I cant do textures LOL

1 Like

Welcome to year 2057!
This looks amazing! It looks realistic, with the lights being balanced and everything detailed. Good job, and make more!
:open_mouth:

1 Like

I only really used one texture in here other than the neon

Amazing job! :+1: I really liked it!

1 Like

10/10, Love it, I’d love to see some more of your work, I love it man.

1 Like

WOW, Your one of the most talented developers I have even seen. This is simply amazing. Keep up the amazing work.

1 Like

Glad you like it. Here’s my portfolio if you’d like to take a look.

This is really amazing!
I can’t even believe this is a studios creation!

1 Like

There’s definitely a lotta people more talented than me but thanks for the support.

1 Like

I can now imagine of the inside view of hallway and facilities in a huge sci-fi ship in space

Its so amazing you got all the details down this is such a great step for the next generation builders of roblox.

If you have said it was made in blender people might have said “need more surface imperfections” otherwise great job!

ITS BEAUTFIUL!

i genuinely love this build, i love sci fi and i personally find this really cool.

1000000000000/10

1 Like

That’s awesome! The build, lights, and everything!! 10/10

1 Like