Script Editor Background Pictures/Colour Editing Support (Local)

Hey all, I would like to request a feature that developers can use to customize their experience through the script editor menu!

I think that having custom background colours and images in the Studio Script Editor would be amazing; it doesn’t have to transfer across all devices, as that would be a whole section to itself, but having it locally would be my dream as a constant Scripter on ROBLOX. Currently one the dark and light themes are available, which is a bumber.

Its features would include transparency compatibility, scaling of images, background colouring, (maybe) background transparency (showing the game in the back), and the such. This would improve several script editor theme plugins like Ultraworks Themes, or personal customization experience of the studio menu.

Let me know your thoughts on it!

12 Likes

Sure this is the wrong thread, but I fully support this idea. Roblox Studio can get bland sometimes, maybe we can have a Roblox Studio Gradient Customization too?

4 Likes

This would be epic. We just discussed in another topic that this would be a awsome feature!
https://devforum.roblox.com/t/what-is-the-best-script-editor-settings-for-scripting/2531509?u=mrp3cap

4 Likes