Deleted.Deleted.Deleted.Deleted

Deleted.Deleted.Deleted.Deleted

Check script recovery. If you are using team create, that’s probably why.

I also checked that already, its not in the Script recovery and Place recovery and i have no Team create.

Now i see a Error Message with i should contact the Support why is this happening, all was working minutes ago?

Yeah, go do that. I’m not sure how much help they can provide but if they respond you can send the response if it’s irrelevant.

1 Like

Open up an old autosave if you can, it might be in there.

I checked it, the script was there i copied it, but then after i tested the Game in Studio, checked the Script, the Script was not there, then i stopped the Game in Studio and it was gone. Could it be because of the new Script Moderation of Roblox? They said, they will have a Script Moderation.

Was it the whole script? If you set archivable to false it might not save.

I dont touched archivable, and why should it not save if the Line about the deleted Line is working?

What did the script do? It shouldnt have been deleted unless it was supposed to do something bad.

Roblox has been a bit buggy lately, a lot of scripts giving me errors as well for no reason at all.
Been trying to look into it but I’ll let Roblox figure that part out.

Its just playing a Sound for a Vehicle.

That’s weird. Even if Roblox was starting to moderate scripts (which I haven’t heard about yet), this shouldn’t have been deleted. Kinda at a loss as to why this happened.

Here it says and yeah but i have my Script back but i think it will get moderated again, so i change some woards in it, like Gas Neutral or Brake.

What do you mean by script line? Your post is a little confusing. A line of script is one ‘sentence’ of a script. You mentioned 1 line is gone, which is strange in an entire script, but later you say 1000 lines of script is gone, which sounds like you mean an entire script has been deleted.

If the line is playing a sound what is the sound link? If the sound is moderated would that be a “safety review” of your script?

1 Like

This clearly is not an issue related to that topic.

It is most likely due to an accidental keybind / deletion or a team-create session / any other bug.

Script moderation is related to prevent backdoors, and malicious scripts, as well as swearing / inappropriate content. It only applies to toolbox / library scripts, quite surely, as well as your own, I do not think it in used yet. I am still guessing that you toggled a wrong keybind to delete it or then an unexpected issue happened, which we can’t do much about, you’ll have to bring that up with the engineers.

1000 lines ?!? It’s a lot ! All the time you worked on your script got deleted… I hope you’ll find a way to get your lines back !

1 Like