Script that creates and deletes developer products

1. What do you want to achieve? Keep it simple and clear!
    I want to create a script where a player can enter a number, and a script will automatically create a developer product donation and prompt the player to purchase the product. The script would then delete it.

2. What is the issue? Include screenshots / videos if possible!
    I cannot find any resources related to this. I’m also not sure where to start on this.

3. What solutions have you tried so far? Did you look for solutions on the Developer Hub?
    I have tried to look for resources, however, I can’t find anything related to this.

4. I don’t really want someone to write an entire script, I would just like to know if this is possible with a script, where to start, and any references to resources related to this.

Unfortunately it is not possible to create/delete a developer product via code. The most you can do is just create them in tiers (5k, 10k, 20k, etc)

This can be done using external service such as a bot, but doing this via script would be rather difficult and tedious. I haven’t seen a system like this before, so I am not quite sure about how you’d approach this.

I looked into this and found this - hope it helps in some way.