Script With TopBar+ Doesn't Work Sometimes

Note: If I’am in the wrong topic please tell me. Much will be appreciated.

Hello fellow developers,

I have some issue here. As you see from the title that script with TopBar+ doesn’t work sometimes. I have test this out for 5 times and the success rate of the script working is 20%. But when I delete the require TopBar+ part, the success rate immediately goes to 100%. I have search for the solution to this all over the dev forum but, no one has ask about this. If you have any solution, please tell me. Thank you for reading.

1 Like

First, if the success rate is 100%, then uh, don’t use topbar?

And two, what’s exacting going wrong? You didn’t say anywhere.
Is it giving an error, is it just not popping up?

I need TopBar+ for my GUI.

Oops…, my bad that I didn’t explain it. It didn’t give any error just, the script stop working as when it has pass the require TopBar+ part.

If you need help adding a TopBar ForeverHD made a useful tutorial.
TopBar+ by ForeverHD

I have looked at the tutorial but, that’s not what I was looking for. I was looking for how to make scripts 100% work with TopBar+.

You haven’t even given any information about what is not working, how are we supposed to know that? If you give an example of what is not working, maybe we can try and help you out. All you’re currently saying is that script with TopBar+ doesn’t work, it really doesn’t make any sense for me.

Otherwise I would recommend posting a query in the TopBar+ resource thread.

It seems to be working fine for me.

Well let me give an example. So when the required TopBar+ part has been passed, the script should clone a Gui from the script to the player. However it never clone the Gui to the player.

I just figure out the problem. It’s because I put it in the same script.