Scripter looking for things to do. [free!][3+ years] (OPEN)

About Me

Hello, I’m an pretty good programmer with 3+ years of experience.
I’m really dedicated to the work I do and I would love to partner up with someone to make a game

However when it comes to anything else then Gui, Programming or Organising I wont be able to do much.

Most talented with:

Morphing
Gui management
Lists, Lists and more lists
Optimal-performance-scripts
Outside of the box idea’s.
I make everything as hacker proof as possible, this is on of my biggest talents.

Showcase

I dont really have anything published since im not that kind of guy to make things and upload them for free.
I can show you some scripts I wrote but again i dont want that to be public.

Availability

I am available for five to eight hours of work on the weekends. You can contact me any time, but I am almost always unable to work during the week due to school. (only in the evening)
timezone: (GMT+2)

Payment

Currently in need of more experience, so if anyone is doing a project for fun i will be glad to help!
HOWEVER if i leave myself you may use the scripts that were already written, you must still give credit for them
IF YOU FIRE ME: I can revoke any scripts within the game, If this does not get aknowledged i will report it to the roblox staff. If i leave any scripts that i 100% wrote you must give credit, unless its bug fixing.

basically: I dont need payment if the others dont get payment either, If they do then i want around the same payment.

Contact

You can contact me here on the Developer Forum or discord (I prefer discord)

roblox: MEDI_GAMING - Roblox
Discord: (please privately ask since i dont want my discord account to be public.)

This is my first ever post about being hireable, please vote how much you like it:

• Good, no improvements needed.
  • Meh, could be better.
  • Garbadge, ill give some tips.

0 voters