[CLOSED] Scripter needed to upgrade Doomspire Brickbattle. Discord bot needed as well

Doomspire spawn fix, Discord/Roblox rank bot

About The Job

We are looking for someone who can optimize the Doomspire Brickbattle spawn system. Specifically, if no enemy is in the base, then a player that just died should spawn to the highest spawn available. And if an enemy is in the base, then a player that just died should spawn to the spawner closest to the enemy.

As for the discord bot, I also want to add a leaderboard thing to keep track of their ranks, and it should be able to communicate with discord. It will keep track of top overall player… and you can type !rank in discord to see where you rank. Idk how that would work, it couldn’t be wins vs losses because 1 win and 0 losses would make someone jump to the top. It also can’t really be top wins because someone can probably just farm against an afk alt. I need advice on this, but it basically eliminates tournaments and you fight for a rank. Not being active should probably lose rank. Again, need advice.

I do not expect a single person to do all this, if you need a team please let me know. If you can do it alone, then that’s fine too. I do not know how tedious this would be. The easiest part is copying doomspire.

Payment

Price is negotiable. But because I know someone will ask for a specific price range, anywhere between free and 300 USD. If you believe this is more valuable than 300 USD, please explain why, and I will try to accommodate it.

Contact Us

You can contact us here on the Developer Forum or via Discord at: Dev_Diablo#6666
You must be 13 years or older to apply.

If you can not do everything requested, I will still pay for partial work, such as making the spawns better.

Thanks for reading! Please let me know if I explained everything clearly, and if you need anything explained. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hey i can do the spawn fix for you :slight_smile: . Discord = Spaceman21074#1387

1 Like

I sent a request 30charrrsrsrsr

Hey I can make the discord bot in either python or javascript. When do you need it done?

No specific time, but you know the discord bot can see how many kills a player has in game, and post it to discord?

Hey! I am a verified discord bot developer and have sent you a friend request on discord to speak with you! My tag is Lgan#0494

You’re gonna have to make a database and send http requests to that website in game. I’ve sent you a request, we can talk more details there.

Hey I am interested in this post my discord is Lyte#0001 I sent you a request

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.