Scripter / UI - supa_shadowdude's Portfolio

About Me

Hey there! I’m Joe (also known as @supa_shadowdude or even just Supa)
I have been scripting on Roblox for about a year and a half and specialize in scripting for UI or other simple mechanics like a ‘pet system’ or a shop system. I can also do simplistic styled UI. I am also the owner of Supa Studios - Supa Studioz - Roblox

Showcase

Games i've worked on

Race To Heaven - Roblox

[Pre Alpha] Supa Flood Masters - Roblox

I have worked with these people:
@Hattasy - tower of hell style game
@DaRealPhoe - obby game
@iiSmallTV - simulator game

Here are some examples of my work

Crate gui with unboxing animation (all made by me - including UI)

Here i remade a ‘height bar’ from games like Tower of Hell (Featured in the game from link above):

[Earlier work] This next one is an example of a really simple pet gui system i scripted (Bad UI design due to it being like 1 year old and i was bad back then). This is an example of earlier work however the crate gui from earlier was designed and scripted entirely by me (a more recent piece of work).

Availability

On weekdays i will be available from around 16:30 (GMT) to around 18:30 (GMT) due to school
On weekends i will be available for about 4-6 hours.

Payment

Group funds only.
Not accepting anything for < 15K due to high demand and i also cannot be bothered to work on studio as much these days so there needs to be a high price to motivate me, and I am very busy working on Supa Studioz, so that 15K minimum might raise soon especially once our game Supa Flood Masters is released.

Contact

You can contact me here on the Developer Forum or via Discord:
Bruh123#0655

Thanks for reading! :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Hey feel free to check this out, need more programmers!

Sent you a friend request, I’m Aleayx#0001.

Very good work! Able to do work fast and efficient, always keeps his promises! Highly recommend :smiley:

2 Likes