[Closed] On-Going ROBLOX Developer (FAST & CHEAP!)

Hello, @Everyone
My name is ScxiptedShark, I am a on-going determined ROBLOX developer who started in 2018. I specify in creating art and building for the ROBLOX community. The reason you should choose me is because: I’m cheap, I can work fast, and I have good communication. I hope to work with you soon!

• A response within 5-10 minutes
  • A good communication
  • A high quality image
  • Changes to the image I provide to you
  • High definition words within your artwork.

• 2 icons + 3 thumbnails {886 per Month}
  • 5 icons 6 thumbnails {1233 per Month}
  • Coming soon
  • Life time {`60k altogether}

Summary of Thumbnails

Summary of YOUTUBE Thumbnails

Summary of Game icons

Coming soon

You can contact me in any of the ways listed below:

It is impossible to do our commission work through discord

• Developer forum
  • Roblox
  • YouTube (ScxiptedBlueDay)
  • My ROBLOX group.
  • And my ROBLOX commission fame (Soon)

• Icon - 350
  • Thumbnail - 375
  • YouTube thumbnail - 395
  • Your group must have 3500 Members for a %
  • Your pricing will also be decided on the commission and how hard it could be (Normally easy)

I am excited to work with other Robloxians,
I can’t wait to Express my talent to multiple people and more thumbnails will be added soon.
I hope to work with you soon!

Thank you For Reading My Portfolio! Merry Christmas! :stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes

Wait I don’t get it. We are basicly paying 3.5k robux a month for a thumbnail with in game screenshots with some text we can do by ourselves or use it for a GFX thumbnail?

3 Likes

Packages are just a option, you can buy a single thumbnail at the Payment area.

Yeah noticed that. But still am wondering since I can buy a GFX thumbnail for the same price.

1 Like

That pricing for the package is worse than single pricing. For 3 thumbnails and 2 icons it costs 1825, so 3.5k a month is just about doubled the original price.

(Based off your prices listed as of 12/16 on 7:12 PM EST)

1 Like

Your banner art is truly incredible.
Next time I need an artist for my games, I’ll be sure to contact you! :smiley:

1 Like

Not a good price, lower it. Based on your pics, you need more practice. For a picture of a game, 3.5k that is just way too much. I got a custom GFX for my character and that was merely R$75. This was with a lot of tweaking for me and done 1st hand. lower it, do per asset not per month cuz that just over priced.

2 Likes

Sigh just wished you used discord :wink:

2 Likes

I can make u a Thumbnail for a Cheaper Price since im doing a Christmas Special

2 Likes

Lol if its like that Its pretty Expensive

2 Likes

I really don’t see why someone need to pay this much for in game screen shots. If you were to really break it down you are just paying for text on a screen shot and it 886 per month for that is too much. I hope you keep this in consideration

1 Like

Hey there! I really suggest working on your work before going to commissions. People are not roasting your work, they are giving criticism. Your thumbnail consists of in-game screenshots and tweets.

These are many tweets that have pictures that is in your thumbnail. This is basicly saying I have a map with free models but I recolor it. Please take this as criticism and work on your thumbnails a bit more before you are trying to get paid.

8 Likes

I sure do hope you’re not too dumb to not realize that the thumbnail is for a youtube video. This guy is just showing he is good at making youtube thumbnails.

1 Like

Even so, you may design own own using screenshots and GFX. You may have noticed that YouTubers with genuine thumbnail designers have their own design and do not use it on Twitter. Don’t say that to me because I’m not dumb.

I can do better, however i wanted to try a new thumbnail design

Uh they do,
They can’t go into Photoshop and re-draw the whole thing its impossible.

If you actually look at youtuber’s thumbnails they DRAW or do GFX you just took pictures from twitter and paste some text on them. If you want to say more dm me.

did they draw that?
no.
They did not draw it.

This isn’t for youtube you can’t sell youtube GFX are here

1 Like