To add onto this, it seems like more and more search results are starting to disappear. I made a tweet two days ago with a video showing how the search functionality is sometimes giving completely irrelevant results, and something no results at all. Here’s the video:
But today, some of search terms from the video (for example WeldConstraint and Players) are now showing fewer or no results at all! WeldConstraint used to show a couple results as seen in the video, but I tested it again just now and I am seeing no more results:
And when I search for Players I see only a few results under the API Documentation tab, which is fewer than the video shows:
Notice how in the video you can also see me searching for UserInputService, which two days ago still displayed results, but this is no longer the case as shown by Rawblocky.