Security of game

Good morning ,

I don’t know if this is the right category since I’ve never posted on devforum :sweat_smile:

I have a question on the script side, do you think we can intercept an injection from an executor like Synapse or krnl is possible ?

I heard about the memoryService but I don’t have more details about it.

Thanks to anyone who will take the time to help me :slight_smile:

1 Like

If you wanna know what MemoryService could do, make sure you check the Documentation about it

Im not the best into this topic, and I dont think there is a reliable way to achieve what you want.
Actually this topic is very extensive and there are hundreds of posts in DevForum talking about how to keep your game secured, give them a try.

I dont think there is a way, and even if some workaround exist to achieve that, would not be better than having good security practices. At the end, keep in mind that exploiters are more “powerful” than serverSide, they have even Core access… So I think its about tackling/patching unwanted behaviour as needed.

Welcome to DevForum :yum:

1 Like

Probably not, and any method to do so would be immediately patched because exploiters have complete control over their computer, which you absolutely do not. Any check could be halted, and any value can be changed.

1 Like

Oh so it’s impossible, can we at least detect the ui implemented in game by the exploiters as well as the dex?

Oh ok, I completely understand now.

I will try to find a technique or some way to prevent its exploiters from attacking my games.
Thank you for taking the time to answer me and thank you for welcoming me on devforum :smiley:

1 Like

Depends where the exploit puts the GUI, but nope:

1 Like

Oh okay ,thanks for your research and help ! :smiley:

1 Like

no it is possible 100%, anything an exploiter does even injecting can be detected, you just have to find the methods.

Some had spoken to me of ‘memory service’ is it related to that ?

that service to my knowledge doesn’t exist, but you can hide scripts from dex and nilinstances() using this at the top of the localscript:

script.Parent = Instance.new("FunctionalTest")

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.