Seeking a UI Artist for a Shop Gui

About Us

Hi there! Me and @CodeTheIdiot are working on a remake of the old but popular game Possession where one player is selected as the ghost and must possess everyone in the game to win.

About The Job

We are looking for a UI Artist to create a single scalable Shop Gui for the PC and Mobile Platform.

No abstract shapes will need to be created apart from rounded frames. We will provide a link to a plugin which will do that for you.

The Shop Gui will feature a home page, highlighting VIP and additional gamepasses with buttons that lead to the other sections of the shops: Weapons, Pets, Skins, Gamepasses and Currency.

The colour theme will be Black (rgb(53,53,53) or rgb(65,65,65)) as the base with limited bright colours as to keep the mood of the game.

Payment

The payment is 15,000R$ or the DevEx equivalent in USD/GBP. Alternatively we can offer a % of game earnings through a 6-month period.

You will also receive a Contributor tag in-game and in the respected Discord servers upon launch.

Contact Us

If interested please message me via Discord at Oryxide#6972. Please have a portfolio ready!

2 Likes

How much Robux would be given as payment?

Payment can be via usd or robux though.

@joritochip

1 Like

Unfortunately for you : not adding a Payment amount is not optional according to the template.
If you are unsure of a price, you can set a “Minimum Payment” and could add reward depending of the final product, so the Designer will have a idea of what he could earn by this job approximatively.

Alright, I’ll edit it once I’m on my laptop. Thanks.

Ps. Do we have to follow the template religiously?

Not necessarily, the essential points are the following titles :

- About Us
- About The Job
- Payment
- Contact Us

and the Payment is just as important to avoid surprise & conflicts possible during development or finished product, like the Designer being too expensive or your offer too cheap :thinking:

You can more or less knows by calculating the reward depending of how the contents should be, such as :

• Devices Compatible ? (Mobile/Tablet/XBOX) (Proper Scalling)
  • Animated UI ? (Tweening & others dynamic properties)
  • UI Style ? (if the Designer have to make assets exclusively for the design such as BG/Frame/Button)
  • Different UI ? (How many should be done? e.g : Shop, Inventory, Backpack, Character dialog, etc…)

Alright, thank you. I’ll do a complete renewal of this post!

Post has been updated wihh more details regarding the game, job and payment.

The payment is 15,000R$ or the DevEx equivalent in USD/GBP. Alternatively we can offer a % of game earnings through a 6-month period.

You will also receive a Contributor tag in-game and in the respected Discord servers upon launch

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.