Seeking for experienced clothing designers specializing in male and female attire

ABOUT US
Greetings! Valley Community High School is one of the largest public high school group with 20,000 members! We aim to provide all students with an empowering learning experience. Students are able to discover and form brand new friendships, and find new activities to do. Our staff and executives strives each and every day to make VCHS a better place for our community. We are seeking for clothing designers who are willing to join our team and work with us on our on-going development for designing new content to Valley Community.

Senior Leadership Team
@Koivya - Superintendent
@rivesto - Assistant Superintendent
@lzxus - Board of Development / Head Developer
@suqarwater - High School Principal

About The Job
We are currently seeking for one experienced full-time clothing designer for our school group that specifically specializes in male and female clothing. In this position, they would need to create 2+ pieces per week that fits the school’s code of conduct. The clothing we are currently looking for in particular is school polos, sweaters/sweatshirts, and pants. Here you will be able to show off your work to the ROBLOX community as well as on the group store and in-game’s school store. All designers will be rightfully credited in their work.

Payment
The payment will be discussed in more detail once I’ve seen your portfolio. I’m open to negotiation and I am considering in paying a set-amount after the work is completed.

Contact Us
You may always feel free to contact me on the DevForum or reach out on Discord - Koivya#9918

5 Likes

I’ve removed the tag from the title–that’s what the “optional tags” section is for. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hello @qautos,

Thank you for sharing this. I will forward your portfolio over to our Senior Leadership department and will contact you within 24-48 hours.

Interested, our store if you wan to see all the clothing: ₮ONIC - Roblox
Portfolio: https://devforum.roblox.com/t/open-gfx-ad-clothing-and-render-commisions-open/583231/2

I’m interested, here is my portfolio : [CLOSED] Portfolio | Experienced Clothing Designer

All my info is in there. c:

i dont know if this is still open but i’m interested! heres my portfolio: [clothing designer :: updated] chriseppa's portfolio

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.