Selling Egg Hatch UI Design [Fully Animated]

what catergory am i suppose to post this post in then?

roblox has changed the rules now to let you know

are you interested in actually buying it, if so reply back to this

didn’t know that, my bad then.

2 Likes

I want to buy it but I only have 2.6K robux :frowning: it’s too expensive, it’s 251.83 AED :frowning:

Doesn’t seem worth it to buy a simple UI that bounces.

6 Likes

The only part caught me off guard.

Doesn’t seem to special that it’s worth nearly 7k. Basically, looks like a copy of PSX (Pet Simulator X).

mixed feelings :neutral_face:

4 Likes

The UI is pretty good but it isn’t worth nearly that amount.

2 Likes

This isn’t that much of a deal, I could make this in a few hours with ViewportFrames, Tweens and a bit of Frames, and the UI appearing when touching the part isn’t that hard to make
This would be worth maximum 3K Robux

1 Like

Wow that price is exact wouldn’t it be the same if it was 6.8K or 6.9K maybe 7K/6K but either way very expensive and would recommend lowering it.

1 Like

A simple UI doesn’t cost that much. Also, are you using frameworks like Roact? Is it customizable? If it’s only design and animation, then it’s not worth buying at all.

anyways it looks great, good job.

3 Likes

You can’t sell community resources on the devforum? They have to be open-source :man_facepalming:

Community resources can be closed-source now.

5 Likes

It’s the design that really matters

Thanks for your feedback! We believe our product is priced fairly based on its value and features, but we appreciate your suggestion and will keep it in mind. Let us know if you have any other thoughts or questions!

1 Like

did you read this reply clearly???

1 Like

6.8k is crazy. Good luck trying to find a developer who would buy at that ridiculous pricing point. I’ll assume most people who go under community resources are looking for free things and not overpriced things. The max I would even consider buying is 1k.

1 Like