TrickyTunamers | 2D Raster Artist (wide variety of 2D assets except UI) [CLOSED!]

:fast_forward: CURRENT AVAILABILITY :rewind:
CLOSED INDEFINITELY (Current queue: 0. NOT ACCEPTING MORE PRE-ORDERS AND LONG-TERM WORK). Due to a real life emergency, i may not open this portfolio again in the future, though the page will still be up as a showcase rather than a hiring sheet. Thank you for understanding (as of June 2021))

This portfolio is slightly outdated, I will do a major revamp around June-July, but the price remains the same

Hello, I am TrickyTunamers (outside Roblox/DevForum known as TrickyWolfer), 2D Raster artist. I have 4 years of digital art experience and 10 years of traditional art. My specialty is Inking, so I’m sorry in advance if I have poor choice of colouring. Since I’m broke, I fingerpaint with IbisPaintX, so the time to finish commissions sometimes will take almost a month or two (or even under 72 hours!), depending on complexity.

I excel in oriental-style drawings, cartoons, and cartoon animals. I suck hard at backgrounds and realism. Planning to learn those though. Perspective can, but still very wonky.

Usually people hire me for:

1. 2D assets (such as decals, sprites, icons, badges, etc)
  2. Concept artist (designing creatures / buildings / characters, although i can’t build / model it myself)
  3. Thumbnail / banner art for advertising / game
  4. Personal art stuff (profile picture / youtube banners)
  5. Art consulting (like the overall aesthetics of the game to make sure everything looks uniformed in style)

Please read this TERMS AND CONDITIONS. I will treat you like you’ve acknowledge this before (The TL;DR of it: Respect me and i’ll respect you, be straightforward, and i’ll always guarantee i deliver on-time unless i’ve informed you about delay)

Terms and Conditions
  • I have the rights to blacklist you / revoke the commission if you’re acting too rude or wasting time without actually seriously hiring (Trolling).

• If a sketch has been delivered, commisioner have a timeframe to pay beforehand for 2 weeks, so make sure you already have enough estimated budget to commission. Failing to do so will cancel the commission.

• I DO NOT ACCEPT REQUESTS FOR PLAGIARISM AND SMALL EDITING REQUESTS. Believe me, someone approached me to do it and if you think i would do your dirty work even though you want to pay a lot for it, then you got the wrong person. Best thing I could do is giving you tips for small edits.

• Every timeframe for work has been estimated under consideration of real life work and aspect of on-time. I will always be on-time whenever I promise to deliver it at the time. Except I already info-ed about the sudden change / troubles to deliver it, failing to do so and you’ll get extra commision for free. This doesn’t mean you could change the time requested from long timeframe to immediately very short only for you to abuse this specific policy.

• Memes for first impression are welcomed, in fact depending how good, I would consider lowering prices…

Outside Dev Forum
My art’s portofolio mostly came from my Instagram (https://www.instagram.com/trickywolfer/)

Inside Dev Forum
These images are a mixed bag: they came from time spanning from 2018-2021. The one in the “Personal Works (Lineart/Inking)” are the newest (as of February 2021).

Behold, dropdown portofolio!
Personal Works
Stuff that took me 1-2 weeks

Stuff that took me a good 1-2 month

Lineart / Inking

May I introduce you to my actual specialty: Line-art and inking. Most of my works here are done traditionally, or if digital, used MS Paint or IbisPaintX

MS Paint

Here are my non-serious works and when I have too much time on hand for me to put a lot of effort.

IbisPaintX

Here are my works in IbisPaintX

Traditional

Not recommended because of the quality when i scan it to digital. Other than that, highly preferred for something that needs a quick-but-detailed request.

Lineless (Experimental)

The reason I put this into experimental is because i’m new to this style but i’m capable doing it, though the quality of the result still vary

Roblox Works
A Cancelled Cafe Game

Land of The Forgotten Tales

Game developed by @ClarkVulpes and team, I work as the 2D Artist for the assets:
I design and draw the Logo, Thumbnail, Game icon, Group Icon, Badges, and possibly others…

Interesting thing to note: In this specific job I have to use MS Paint to emulate the feel he wants. Everything (except the game’s logo) was made in MS Paint. Worked on the thumbnail alone for 10 days straight, ~5 hours of drawing in Paint.

I ramp the quality of my art usually to 500 dpi with minimum canvas size of 1000x1000 and PNG formatting, making sure no quality loss. If you have any specific request on art canvas size and/or usage, tell me beforehand so I could manage the art to fit your needs.

My timezone is +07.00 GMT (WIB, Indonesia). I hold my phone everytime, so I should be replying pretty fast (if you’re in Discord/Instagram). It is not recommended for you to reach out through DevForum, since i now rarely open it.

Even though i’m comfortable placed permanently in any kinds of project timespan (long-term or short-term), my main style of work is commission-based. First come first served.

Prices vary and are very negotiable, depending on what you choose and how complex it is. After a request is accepted, I’ll need a front payment 1/4 ~1/2 of the total price. This due to avoid anyone scam/stealing away any of the art, and if they do so, at least I already got paid beforehand.

I can only be paid via Robux. I don’t have any accounts to accomodate real life currency. I usually work commission-based, though I also accept percentage, under condition having a fallback plan to be paid commission-based again.

My base price is 300 :robux_gold:, so at least you could estimate how much for a more complex drawing. I ONLY ACCEPT 2 TIMES OF EDIT and i don’t accept edits after a sketch has been approved. The pic below is what base-price could get you.

For rough estimation on every other asset, here are the baseline prices:

• THUMBNAIL: 800+ :robux_gold:
  • GAME ICON: 450+ :robux_gold:
  • GAME LOGO: 350+ :robux_gold:
  • Any other assets: vary, but going on a base price of 300 :robux_gold:

I will be calculating based on USD, with the conversion of 1 USD = 80 :robux_gold:
I can only accept robux as payment for now, since I don’t have Paypal

Discord: TrickyWolfer#4761 (you don’t have to add friend)
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/trickywolfer/
DevForum: Click on my profile and message me

Too lazy to check on DeviantArt? Check out this Wix Site (that I shamelessly made for free in DeviantArt): https://trickytunasucks3nusl.wixsite.com/trickywolfer

THINGS TO NOTE

• I SUCK AT GRAPHIC DESIGN: Save your time and don’t torture yourself to try asking me a GUI design and/or Logo, because I have a very poor perception of composition.

• Almost every result will be raster: I rarely do vector (like Adobe Illustrator).

• If you have any specific style in mind, do tell me: Want a specific style of drawing or art? You can pop in the reference and i’ll try to imitate it.

Thank you for your time reading my portofolio. If you have any questions regarding my portofolio or work, you can always comment down or DM, and i’ll try to reply ASAP.

:robux_gold:REVIEWS AND VOUCHES:robux_gold:

Reviews

1mMac:

Great person to work with! I have him currently hired on my design team for a little game, and he’s a pleasure to have! Definitely worth every penny and then some!

HeadlessDeathSpeaker:

In less then 48 hours this amazing dude designed me some graffiti decals for my game. He uses High-Quality image sizes (1500X1500 Pix). He offert me to send the final image through Discord or E-mail. (I’ve choosen E-mail, as Discord uses File-Compression). Tuna also gave me free revision. I highly recommend this Artist!

ClarkVulpes:

Shout out to @TrickyTunamers , her works are absolutely amazing and flexible, she priced so reasonable and yet work so fast! Check her out guys, she made most of my image asset using a particular artstyle I wanted, she did it so well!

maulanaasgaf:

Took a while but impressive result. I showed her work to my moderators, they were stunned and said she deserves higher payment, I agree. She needs more appreciation so I asked her to join the local graphic design community that has been around for a while.

I expect more of your amazing works, highly recommended!

Dr_Phase

Okay…so first of all…This guy is insane!!! His skill are incredible. I would definitely recommend hiring this dude…I just asked for an icon and let him do it according to his imagination and he has absolutely blown me!!! However, the only problem with him is that he is way too humble… And I definitely feel that he should increase his prices… Overall, he has yet another satisfied customer!

InsanelyLuke

Absolutely incredible work, great communication and just generally a pretty cool person. Would definitely recommend reaching out for a commission!

30 Likes

I do wonder why nobody has replied to this post?

Your work is amazing! Really do like your style! Just one question though.

What did you make this with, such as what device. And which apps?

Thank you and good luck! :innocent:

3 Likes

sorry i was asleep when you replied

All of the things i made for this portofolio are made with IbisPaintX, a free drawing app for phone. My current device to draw this is an old Samsung Galaxy S6, and since i don’t have a stylus to draw, i ultimately used my finger to work. I could’ve used Adobe Ai to work on the banner texts, but since i’m not comfortable yet with it, i also finally drew that in IbisPaintX.

Also, thank you for the support! :smile:

2 Likes

Great person to work with! I have him currently hired on my design team for a little game, and he’s a pleasure to have! Definitely worth every penny and then some!

3 Likes

Outstanding work, you definitely need more recognition! I am amazed at how you managed to create this using Ibis on an old phone, with your finger. Will definitely come to you if I need some art done.

2 Likes

Really nice work!
Will definitely have to try out Ibis Paint X!

IbisPaintX is a drawing app, specifically for phones and/or android. If you wan to try it on a computer, try use a virtualbox or emulator

1 Like

I cannot visit your instagram for your portofolio (Link doesn’t work)

Yeah. I own a phone so I will try it out! Really nice work you got too!

Fixed, it should be working now

That are some impressive illustrations! It actualy reminds me of my tattoo artist.

Search up Cult-Art Shop Nijverdal on Google Images. You could be a great Tattoo Artist!

I wish, but i’m a pretty impatient guy, imagine me tattooing them roughly. It will only cause skin damage haha

That’s why the owner only designs his own stuff and tattoo’s itself. But he has some assistance who draw for him too

1 Like

– Review –

In less then 48 hours this amazing dude designed me some graffiti decals for my game. He uses High-Quality image sizes (1500X1500 Pix). He offert me to send the final image through Discord or E-mail. (I’ve choosen E-mail, as Discord uses File-Compression). Tuna also gave me free revision. I highly recommend this Artist!

2 Likes

Not gonna lie whoever this dude is, he/she should have higher payments for her/his commissions. I mean just look at that.

2 Likes

Shout out to @TrickyTunamers, her works are absolutely amazing and flexible, she priced so reasonable and yet work so fast! Check her out guys, she made most of my image asset using a particular artstyle I wanted, she did it so well!

3 Likes

Tricky is an amazing artist that much is obvious from the portfolio itself. I just want to add that she is reliable, flexible and very patient when it comes to making adjustments and changes, you won’t regret hiring her

2 Likes

Haven’t hired her, currently participating in a project with her.
I’ve seen her artwork and they dazzled me.
I would recommend her honestly.

-Underrated

1 Like

Took a while but impressive result. I showed her work to my moderators, they were stunned and said she deserves higher payment, I agree. She needs more appreciation so I asked her to join the local graphic design community that has been around for a while.

I’m going to use this for my profile picture on twitter, possibly other social media.

I expect more of your amazing works, highly recommended!

4 Likes

Okay…so first of all…This guy is insane!!! His skill are incredible. I would definitely recommend hiring this dude…I just asked for an icon and let him do it according to his imagination and he has absolutely blown me!!! However, the only problem with him is that he is way too humble… And I definitely feel that he should increase his prices… Overall, he has yet another satisfied customer!

1 Like