- Describe the bug. Describe what is happening when the bug occurs. Describe what you would normally expect to occur.
I’m trying to create a gamepass for my group owned game, but I keep getting this blank page.
- How often does the bug happen (Everytime/sometimes/rarely)? What are the steps that reproduce the bug? Please list them in very high detail. Provide simple example places that exhibit the bug and provide description of what you believe should be the behavior.
Every time, just clicking on the gamepass group button
- Where does the bug happen (www, gametest, etc) Is it level-specific? Is it game specific? Please post a link to the place that exhibits the issue.
Regular roblox website under the group develop tab
- Would a screenshot or video help describe it to someone? If so, post one.
- When did the bug start happening? If we can tie it to a specific release that helps us figure out what we broke.
I wouldn’t know because I use the game pass tab once every 3 months
- Anything else that you would want to know about the bug if it were your job to find and fix it.
Edit: 17 days later and im still getting the same results.
Only I, seem to be getting this bug.
Tried it with other browsers, seems to be a bug for only my group
Even tried creating a new account and letting them do the gamepasses but same thing
I can check gamepasses for all my other groups except this specific one
This is a HUGE problem since this is where i develop my biggest games and I just cant relocate as that would mean having to remake over 500 animations.
Also, I have a game thats 90% done, all It needs is gamepasses and this bug has halted development for over 2 weeks.