Servers crashing for unknown reason at inconsistent times

My game’s starter place is the only place used in the entire experience (it has no other additional places), and it has always experienced these crashes since 16/08/2023. I shutdown all the servers at one point, and the problem persisted.

1 Like

For me problems started on Aug 25th 12:30pm GMT-7.

1 Like

Thats a normal error that happens casually. Also it seems to be a script specific error instead of being a roblox error so I doubt thats the cause.

1 Like

We are also having this issue with server crashing. Oddly enough, we are of the same game genre. Maybe ROBLOX dislikes us RP games haha

2 Likes

it seems like my game Kit Battle Beta Testing - Roblox might also be affected by this? someone reported crashing at the same exact time as everyone else here, i didn’t think about it too much at the time but it’s gotten seriously bad recently. like, 15 minutes of gameplay and then sudden disconnection bad. :cold_sweat:

1 Like

I have been experiencing the problem with UntrackedMemory since 2021, and no matter how much I search for the reason, I think it is a bug in Roblox Engine.

2 Likes

same here, My games servers last between 2 - 5 hours if im lucky then they just crash and ccu takes a instant hit

1 Like

I’ve been getting random server crashes in my game Noobs vs Zombies Realish - Reborn [Pre Pre Alpha] - Roblox as well. I wonder if it’s the same issue?

1 Like

Hey everyone, I wanted to circle back here, is this still an issue?

This seems to have been fixed for me.

It still happens but its more rare compared to how it was a few months ago, There’s for sure times now that you see a server just disappear & crash for everyone but the issue seems to have been mitigated for the time being

1 Like

Just happened to our game as well. We have some analytics from right before the crash:

For the past two weeks, we’ve been encountering the same issue in the game where I serve as the lead developer.

We’ve been trying to fix this problem by reducing memory and cleaning up scripts. Nothing helps.

Also have the same issue in my game and it’s been ongoing for 2 weeks now. Never happened before.