Serverside Waist Movement?

You can write your topic however you want, but you need to answer these questions:

1. What do you want to achieve? Keep it simple and clear!
    I’m making a third person shooter, and I am going to add some melee weapons. However, I want the collisions of said weapons to be accurate. I already have a system for moving the waist based on the camera, however everything is done on the client there, meaning in order to get accurate collisions I’d have to get collisions on the client, and that’s a really bad idea because it means exploiters can just move the hitbox and cheat the system. I want to prevent exploiters as much as possible

2. What is the issue? Include screenshots / videos if possible!
    I can’t find any already existing solutions to this problem.

Try reading through this, The First Person Element Of A First Person Shooter. Towards the end of the article it talks about replicating movement for a first person shooter but the process is pretty much identical for a third person shooter.

This didn’t help. Although I respect Egomoose, (especially for his VPF portals) that article was written in 2018, and from some thing I’ve seen, things have changed a lot since then.