Shadow-Banned From Uploading Audio?

I’ve been seemingly “shadow-banned” from uploading any sort of audio. Simple, second-long sound effects seem to be “under review” for over 2 hours and rarely ever leave that state:
Screenshot_29

Something that happened a few days prior that may be a reason for this… I uploaded ~10 audios to the platform which I (stupidly) didn’t realise were copyrighted, and weren’t royalty-free like I thought they were. I got around 7 messages from Roblox stating that 7 audios were taken down because of “Intellectual property violations”. The 3 I didn’t get messages for had the same issue: they said they were “under review” for a prolonged period of time and wouldn’t load in-game. Checking back a couple days later, the non-rejected audios were working properly.

Is this an issue on Roblox’s end, where audios take unusually long to be approved? Or is it an undisclosed punishment given if too many copyright-related infractions are committed?

2 Likes

Something like Shadow Banned does not exist on Roblox.

This seems to be more like a server issue, you’re not the only one experiencing a delay in audio moderation.

This was also posted in bug reports:

2 Likes

Time for some conspiracy hereeee

1 Like

This was also posted in bug reports

The issue has been fixed.
EDIT: Replied to the wrong user

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.