Shematics's Portfolio

About Me

Hi guys my name is Shematics, I am a 3D artist, builder, GFX artist and animator since 2014.
I mainly use Blender for my creation and can make as low and high poly builds. I take commission and
swear a great detailed product for your requirement as big or as small as you wish.

Showcase

You can view my assets here: Vampire Rise PROPS™ - Roblox
(It is not organized)

Screenshots

Quick screenshots, more down below…

Outfits

Uploading: RobloxScreenShot20200225_122115731.png…

Weapons

Props

(There is much more I just could not fit them all)
RobloxScreenShot20200225_121545149|690x466

Maps

Sculpt

(I have more)

GFX

Availability

I am almost always available as long as I know what is to be done

Payment

I accept group payout mostly, I then can use Interact or something else or even PayPal

Price

Payments can be negotiable. My prices are flexible and fair. I do not accept % or payments by t-shirt, must be in group funds or gift cards.

• Prices are negotiable, my preferred payment method is robux, gift-cards or roblox limited items.

My Experience

I have been working for Strucid, doing pickaxes mostly and other game with them.
I made revamp for Granny
Worked for Ro-Bots
And many other projects

Contact

You can contact me here by replying or just on the dev forum itself, by my twitter or even my discord
Twitter: @Shematics_RBX
Discord: Shematics#9419
Roblox: @Shematics

Thanks for your feedback guys and for reading don’t hesitate to give back answers!!

8 Likes

This post is VERY long, maybe sort the pictures into detail folders like this:

Low Poly

Put some pics here

1 Like

How do you did that? I am new to the forums

Click the gear in the options bar above the text space and click Hide details, then follow instrctions that say, put text here.

Hello, I just wanted to say that these are very good but uh… it’s way to long your work in very detail give what @EternalCanadianDev said all so welcome to Dev Forums and I hope you get hired.

1 Like

Thanks for the tips mate! Ive done it and it much more clear

Hello! If you want I would like to add you to my team(It will Be Revenue Percentage Base)! It is Negotiable. (Also it would be a great way to get more Experience!)

I sent a Request on Discord, my Discord is besupernow#5482!