Shortcuts - Creating and Saving Internal Script Commands | Plugin

Thank you for your mark! If you have ideas for improving the plugin, don’t hesitate to write them! Good luck with development!

Question, is it possible to include models too? (eg. Chairs, buildings, cars etc.)

For now you can only do this through a script, perhaps this feature will be included in future updates. In the meantime, I can recommend this plugin to you.

Had to copy this forum’s best plugin creator with that.

Sorry, but I don’t quite understand what you mean. What are you trying to say?

This guy is famous for creating simple plugins and selling it, sometimes even for more than 1000 robux.

So you’re saying that I don’t have the right to set a price for a plugin I worked hard on?

2 Likes

It’s just a bit weird to do so, there is a lot of alternatives that are free. Sorry, but you don’t have any features that would make this plugin unique, it wont get attention after going paid.

I disagree. Any work is evaluated directly by the person who created it. If you find an alternative, then you can download it. Moreover, this is not the end of the development of this plugin, this is only the first version.

Besides, look how differently these plugins are made

Their:

My:

Just had a little go with it and what a bunch of time it saves - will definitely be using this more in the future, kudo’s to you! :heart:

1 Like

Thank you for rating! Good luck with development!

You compared your plugin to some code written by ChatGPT. There are way better plugins, such as:

It’s great that they exist and the more of them there are, the better this area will be developed.

not trying to be rude but dauser is kind-of right, there are multiple free alternatives that have the same features, you need something defining which makes people want to use your plugin

tis the merit of competition

I realize that marketing is very important in our world. But you still haven’t refuted my opinion, the fact that there are many other free plugins does not oblige me to take responsibility and adapt to them. Your answer would be appropriate if this was the last update to this plugin.

Think for yourself, any creation is unique. How other plugins are expressed and made does not apply to mine, just as my plugin does not apply to them. In any case, thanks for your opinion!

1 Like

Not saying you have to make it free, just saying you need there to be a reason to get your plugin specifically, a feature that free alternatives don’t have, or your competition is gonna smoke you over applewood low and slow

1 Like

Yes, you are absolutely right. The plugin will be gradually updated and become better and better!

1 Like

Shortcuts v1.1 | Shortcut Drops

Version 1.1 adds significant changes that improve the experience of interacting with Shortcuts.

Get It For Free

View

You can now view whether a shortcut contains loops or connections.

Drop & Take

Now you can very easily and quickly accept shortcuts and create your own and share them with the whole world.

And...

• Improved design
  • New interface animations
  • Softer colors
  • Extension of free sale until March 1st 2024
  • Bugs from the previous version have been fixed
  • Improved overall interaction

Get

Get it on SERVICE

2 Likes

ㅤㅤㅤSHORTCUTS

New Shortcut Drop for Realistic Lighting!
https://create.roblox.com/marketplace/asset/16026520120/RealisticLighting-Shorcuts-Drop

Add this model to your workspace,
then use the Shortcuts plugin to create a Shortcut!

Sometimes I will release useful Drops for you and this list will be updated!

I like the idea of releasing new “official” shortcuts as drops!

Anyways, this plugin has been useful! It’s like making a simple plugin without all the complicated parts.

A suggestion for the next version of the plugin is to let users preview and change the icon without having to edit them through the drops.

1 Like