Should I create a fully fledged roleplay game?

Hey, developers!

I have been asking myself, should I create a roleplay game or not? It is your choice!

• Yes, you should
  • No, you should not

0 voters

I will name it Home life.

1 Like

It depends. We need to know what you specialize in, what your budget is, and all your capabilities. Without knowing any of these factors, it’s just a bias: who like role-play games versus who doesn’t.

5 Likes

If he’d be building it then What do you all think about my house? would be an accurate representation of the build quality in his game.

When I see the building style of What do you all think about my house?. Then I think you should probably practise more at building. I’m not trying to be mean or anything but it’s pretty hard to finish a quality game and it doesn’t look like you could do that. (You could hire some people to finish it together tho)

Yeah, no offense to me but my building is trash because it has been so long since I have built on Roblox. I still have to relearn my tips. Last time I have built on Roblox was in 2015.

1 Like

I think when starting out or in your case re-learning building (or game developing in general), trying to make anything “fully-fledged” usually isn’t the best idea.

I suggest starting with something smaller perhaps. I can see from this post you’re already making alot of progress in terms of building a house. Keep that up, and upscale the size of your projects by small increments. Next time, maybe you can build a house with a completely new style, experiment with terrains, etc. Good luck :smiley:

I have to agree with them, you should start small at first, and build from there. Try to develop the core basic mechanics, and see if it’s worth pursuing. Also, if you decide it is, you should utilize experience from other developers, and contract it out.

What is the difference between a regular roleplay game and a “full fledged” roleplay game? What makes it full fledged that’s different from a regular roleplay game

Thanks!:star_struck: I really appreciate that you are giving me luck!

full fledged probably means a fully functioning roleplay game(just a synonym to regular)

You get my idea, lol, thanks! :star_struck:

I wouldn’t put the vote in people’s hands, as they will vote just because they can and whatever they can. Most tend to be no, just because they can.

I encourage you to do it if you really want too, and decide for yourself. I assume if you are asking “should I” you have already decided that you want to in your mind. So just go for what you want to do, and have fun with it.

This is a category for obtaining help with building issues. Please note the category guidelines: