Show Off Your UGC Creations

Trying to apply, I know I won’t get in but I will keep trying none stop. I’m going to keep trying to grow overtime.
Screenshot 2023-08-04 210422
Screenshot 2023-08-04 210427

2 Likes

2 Likes

I applied a month or so ago but have yet to hear back. I want to make original faces people can wear on their avatars, along with some other ideas I have.

I wish the best to all of you applying too!!

8 Likes

is it well made?

3 Likes

My first layered clothing item. Its a tan shirt with a midriff cut, long droopy sleeves, and striped arm warmers. Try it on in my accessory test world!: RZKU's Accessory Test Place - Roblox

7 Likes

i will add more money into my bank just to get this beautiful piece of talent.

Baggy denim jeans with rhinestone embellishments in the shape of a sigil. The rhinestones were made using blenders geometry nodes. The rhinestones and the button have a slight reflectivity thanks to a roughness texture. Check them out in my accessory test world: RZKU's Accessory Test Place - Roblox

5 Likes

Colorful pigtails. Learned how to use the UV squares blender plugin. Made the hair texture with noise, motion blur, gradient, and some simple brushed highlights. Every UV map was appropriately stretched to make the gradient appealing all the way around. Try it on in my accessory test world: RZKU's Accessory Test Place - Roblox

5 Likes

color variants! :rainbow:

2 Likes

If you get in I’m def buying this

Maybe a little too many verts/tris for glasses… but it creates such a novel effect! The illusion of shattered glass is a glass bsdf shader node and tracing an image of real broken glasses. There is a subtle inner ring with shading to make them appear like they have lenses more so. There are only a couple broken glasses on the market place and none of them have quite tried this from what I could find. Try them and their color variants on here: RZKU's Accessory Test Place - Roblox

6 Likes

Did you make utilizing Substance 3D Painter as well as Blender? It looks pretty decent but I somehow feel that the effect of the broken glass is a texture from Adobe Substance 3D Painter, haha!

1 Like

Oh yeah it wasnt just the glass bsdf filter, there was some adjustments in photoshop too. I used levels and a vivid light and hue layer. The inner ring of the lenses is just a gradient. The rest of the frame is substance painter.

1 Like

its a wallet. check it’ Pink and Black Designer Wallet - Roblox Png
Screenshot 2023-09-18 180703

1 Like

I wanted to embody traditional Korean items.

관직모자

상모

댕기머리

갓

12 Likes

Pixel face bandages… combining popular search terms :man_shrugging: :adhesive_bandage:

3 Likes

Layered clothing serious attempt 2. This one only took 3 days… Tried to add ridges around the bottom and sleeves to exaggerate the oversized look. Very iffy to sculpt around the default t-pose when the rotation of the arms in idle animation is considerably different. Got my shirt texture to look better in 1024p.
Oversized Star Raglan Shirt - Roblox

1 Like

Aw thank you! Wish roblox would actually accept me lol. I gotta wait for a while i guess.

Dawn the ancient medieval symbol: Globus Necklace - Roblox untitled

Try it on here! :arrow_right: RZKU's Accessory Test Place - Roblox

2 Likes

Some stuff I’ve made