Show Off Your UGC Creations

One foot in the grave with these publishing costs, but it could always be worse.
I love how you can’t even see the chain in the full-page preview.

https://x.com/slocapz/status/1791274158959038516

2 Likes

lol it kinda does, I guess it’s sunny side up!

omg after months of trial and error shes finally live!
Dynamic head and all
I never did face weights before so that was a hassle. Cute Stylized Girl - Roblox
strong text

(Not my clothes)

1 Like

This is my first attempt at UGC… Can’t even texture it because the mesh is messed up or something, but that’s okay.

2 Likes

Did you do UVs? Mesh looks fine :eyes:

nope idk how to do them :')

maybe i should watch a blender tut cuz i actually didnt watch one really, only watched one from love2drawmanga but shes learning too and sometimes robuildar and sharkblocks

but for now im happy with my tophat.

1 Like

Yeah if you ever want to upload things with anything other than 1 solid color you’ll have to learn uvs at some point unfortunately. (:

But Model looks great!

1 Like

i can take a look at what might be wrong if you want, im okay at making meshes

I love digging through this post and just watching old UGC creators post their creations that were actually unique and not the UGC slop we have today

4 Likes

Modeled in Blender and textured in 3D Coat.

Although I am not a member of UGC, I decided to post it in the store. You can take a look at it here
[Monkfish hat - Roblox]

I created the asset in a hand-painted style, aiming to convey recognizable details of the anglerfish while also giving it a fairy-tale and cartoonish feel. After trying different options, I found that making the hat in the form of a helmet, leaving the player’s face open, was ideal for this hat. :yum:

Снимок экрана 2024-06-23 131710

ezgif.com-animated-gif-maker

6 Likes

Korblox Dream Eater: *Created from Korbloxian magic, this plant-like creature puts it’s victim into sleep and turns their dreams into a magic source. *

One of my UGCs, I wanted to make a hat that revolves around the old Roblox lore. So far I’m just a beginner but I want to perfect the old Roblox’s style one day :slight_smile:

Releasing this LC armor set, pauldrons, helmet and sword this weekend.

1 Like

10/?

1 Like