Show Off Your UGC Creations

14 Likes

@SimplyALemon omg you guys should totally do that! You are both so talented! I’ve tried so hard to make stuff on blender but it goes downhill so fast :joy:. Seriously you guys should!

3 Likes

Thank you so much I appreciate it! Yeah I really think that would be fun to do, and never give up. Watch tutorials on YouTube on how to make things that’s how I started.:slight_smile:

1 Like

I think this is one of my best hair concepts yet :slight_smile:

5 Likes

11 Likes

12 Likes

47 Likes

Here are a couple of, “face masks,” I made. First concepts for UGC :slight_smile:

27 Likes

:cactus: I LIKE CACTI. :cactus:
On a slightly more serious note, I learned a lot when making this set, including the painful realization that… It’s really hard to make hair. :sob:

Huge shoutout to @SimplyALemon. Whose work was a huge inspiration for this set of hats.

14 Likes

Awh!! It looks amazing the hair really did pay off it’s so pretty.:star_struck::heart:

2 Likes

Inspired by the corrupted monk from Sekiro, a golden Hannya mask

37 Likes

5 Likes

Made some UGC masks! :bird:

25 Likes

These horns were really fun to make. I’m honestly learning a lot through these UGC concepts. Hope you guys enjoy these ideas as well. :slight_smile:

29 Likes

:sunny: :crescent_moon:

11 Likes

:purple_heart: :butterfly:
Purple Butterfly Cat Ears

Purple Butterfly Cat Ears by themselves

4 Likes

37 Likes

Revised a popular design with my own twist. Freya’s Helm + various recolours. Enjoy! :slight_smile:

76 Likes

51 Likes

Had a lot of fun creating these! They are magical-elemental hats!

:fire: Lava Witch Hat :fire:

:ice_cube: Ice Apprentice Hat :ice_cube:

38 Likes