In Roblox:
grafik

5 Likes

elven crown :o)

12 Likes

Recreated my first concept!

7 Likes

9 Likes

My latest and personally favorite UGC concept!

"ANNHILIATOR"

Tris: 1776
Verts: 899

ezgif.com-gif-maker (5)

ezgif.com-gif-maker (4)

ezgif.com-gif-maker (3)

ezgif.com-gif-maker (1)

ezgif.com-gif-maker (2)

49 Likes

A few smaller projects from over the past week.
Hoping to get back to making bigger/better stuff soon.

12 Likes

ugc concept: cataclysmic horns

13 Likes

12 Likes

new ugc concept: elven king

10 Likes

Concept: eyes that follow the camera made with an optical illusion

48 Likes

First time doing hair! Yes, it’s a bit high poly but I will remake it as low poly once I learn a bit more!:smile:

13 Likes

if you use blender, you can use the decimate modifer :slight_smile:

3 Likes

glider hat

15 Likes

I get that the dominus related items (left/back) brobably couldnt be used for UGC catalog but I made them before I knew it was gonna be a thing, might as well show em off still

13 Likes

I tried doing that but it messes up textures for hair:(. So I have to dissolve the edges manually and hope for the best LOL.

1 Like

dang that sucks, I have no more tips lol I suck at blender… gl thoo :slight_smile:

1 Like

By request of @po_or.
These were a blast to make I really appreciate the suggestion. :grinning:

I opted to make the antennae separate from the hood to allow it to be used on any other outfit of the users’ choice.

Lastly, a disclaimer for all the entomologists out there that this is not exactly accurate to the real thing. To make the hood fit around the user’s head I had to take a lot of creative liberty. So sorry to the hard-core insect fans out there.

35 Likes

Second time making hair this time within the ugc standards!:slight_smile:

10 Likes

I have just recently heard of the user generated catalog and I would love to upload some of my creations there. I have made a hat that I would like to upload. (I modelled it and textured it in the 3d software “Blender”)

The following images present the model imported into roblox studio and rendered in blender:

9 Likes

Completely disregarding the models (which are awesome, btw)
How do you make such a clean 3D render like that? Are you using Blender?

3 Likes