Show Off Your UGC Creations

Ugc Concept 41 and 42

7 Likes

Any tips on making the scalp part

1 Like

I’m finally back with a brand new set: The Fancy Ol’ Farmer Set!

Fancy Straw Fedora

Admittedly, I wasn’t quite intending for it to be a fedora at first. I was going more for something a bit more traditional, but I really liked the way it looked so I decided to roll with it!

Black Ponytail

I really wanted to make a simple, slightly more versatile ponytail for hat combos. Of course, more colors would be available, but I wanted to lock down the base design first before I started considering other color options!

Farmer's Pitchfork

This pitchfork serves the fun dual purpose of being a farmer’s gardening tool while also being used to wag at people who really get on your nerves! In all seriousness, I felt that the lack of a pitchfork in the catalog was an absolute shame. So why not make my own?

I’m super glad to finally be able to get back to making UGC concepts! I have some other stuff I’ve been working on too, so stay tuned!

Here’s a look at the full set put together:

18 Likes

Ugc concept#38
Ponytail

3 Likes

New concept! I lerned a simple blender animation super cute!

• likes and retweets are welcomed <3

giphy

8 Likes

wow so many amazing creations, you are all extremely impressive!

3 Likes

Cookie Purse

3 Likes

Cookie Back Pack!

8 Likes

Ugc Concept 43!
Mokke Plush!

7 Likes

UGC concept: Autumn Days

pretty happy with how this concept came out! i wanted to experiment with different values and shades to create a very eye catching item with depth. also i happen to be a sucker for autumn themed items haha.

12 Likes

I’ve got a bit of a smaller set for you guys today: The Golfer’s Garments Set!

Golf Ball Bowler

On my quest for turning every day objects into wearable accessories, I had the fun idea of turning a golf ball into a bowler. I went through a bunch of iterations of it, all in an attempt to get a semi-convincing golf ball pattern, but I think it was well worth the effort!

Giant Golf Club

While I was coming up with ideas for sets, I noticed that there was a surprising lack of golf-related items… including a simple golf club. So I immediately decided to jump on the idea and make my own!

If you want a look at the full set, along with some matching clothes, here’s my Tweet about it:

12 Likes

4dfmec 4dfjka

15 Likes

4dtlod

9 Likes

7 Likes

Concept 44!
Ocean Wizard hat!

5 Likes

UGC CONCEPT #59

Hnet.com-image (4)

5 Likes