Show Off Your UGC Creations

6 Likes

Woah those really are cute ghosts! Great job.

3 Likes

Glad I could use this as a leverage to present my works!!!
I worked on a variety of different projects of which (most) got into fruition, one of which I was able to upload with the support of Urbanize!, Hope you guys could check it out for me, it would mean the wooooorld!!!

Please make sure to follow me on my Twitter and please buy my contest hat if youre able to!!! :heart: :heart: :heart:
⠀⠀ ⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
Cyberpunk Respirator - Roblox
https://twitter.com/rblx_asusrog

12 Likes

That siren head and sci fi mask ones are AAA tier. Don’t stop creating!

Also, that username is really rare. That’s another reason to not quit!

3 Likes

lol siren head how did you even think of it

2 Likes

catpack3
backpackbudy
pasta
fortunyat one
eyeseesyou
spikeyhairpsin
bassspin
nekoskirtlol
bowlerspiiiin
blackcatspin
candleguy

43 Likes

An item for VuxVux and IntelPlayz

9 Likes

Made a couple not great concepts but I’m learning and i guess thats all that counts :slight_smile:

^^ another view of previous ^^

12 Likes

UGC CONCEPT!:smile_cat::hibiscus:

12 Likes

[1] FLOWER FACE

5 Likes

Made 5 ugc concepts this week ! they took me 2-3 days in total for everything.all of them are retopologized. 256x256 and optimized. they all follow the requirements !

hope you like them !

28 Likes
1 Like

I don’t have access to UGC, but here’s a concept for a series I plan to create if I do get access to UGC:

Ketchup

It’s a hat, and also, I’m not actually a good modeler, so this was just something I whipped up in about an hour.

6 Likes

Kinda looks like someone red valk, yet it is a good hat :>

This is a bit of an old one, but I never got around to rendering it out until now:

Guesty Head

I was commissioned a little over a month ago by NK Studio to make the Guesty Head into an actual accessory! This was my first time ever doing a modeling commission, as well as it being my first time trying to interpret somebody else’s IP as a functional accessory. It certainly isn’t perfect, but I had a good bit of fun making it!

I’m super grateful for NK Studio for giving me the opportunity to make the hat! If you want to check it out, here’s a link to it:

10 Likes

Ugc concept 47
Ghost purse
Concept art by sleepyseal_ on twitter
20200920_114502

5 Likes

6 Likes

17 Likes

2 Likes

https://twitter.com/HelloNilabh/status/1307686123011862529

4 Likes