Show off your UI designs

Sign-In UI, game coming soon

Used the new fonts!!! inter looks so much better than gotham

7 Likes

Yo, that looks really good! How does it work though? I’m pretty sure only plugins can edit scripts and their code (unless it’s just a script viewer?)

It’s an Ingame IDE! You just type in your code as if you were typing with the original script editor.

Oooh, so like the console’s command bar, but as a gui?

That’s amazing! Will it be a public resource of some kind, or is the system for private use only? It would be a neat replacement to Roblox’s command bar!

He’s probably using loadstring() or a Luau VM.

1 Like

It’s an experience I’m currently working on, more can be found here

1 Like

Will it support typing of any kind? (object types)

1 Like

That looks great! Looking forward to it when it comes out!

2 Likes

Of course! I’m using loadstring instead of Luau VM, as Luau VM currently does not support typechecking.

2 Likes

Game Sign-In Prompt:

Programs Used: Roblox Studio

Compatible on all devices

9 Likes

The thing you that you replied to my design is wrong. It’s Roblox Studio’s Insert Object window with the original redesigned icons seen in RDC 2022.

wich font are you using here? its always hard to find a good font

export type myType = …

add --!strict

check a type by doing

local variable: myType = …

I use Gotham across all of my UIs.

2 Likes

Recently, I decided to stop using Figma for a little while so I can learn how to use roblox for User Interfacing.

Ended up with some rather simplistic but good-looking UI ( in my personal opinion that is )

It’s simple, yet a step in the right direction from my perspective!

4 Likes

Lookin good! Keep on track! :grinning: :smiley:

1 Like

Style: Modern Utility
Program used: Studio

14 Likes

That’s really cool, especially since the TweenService when you drag the cycle handler. Looks amazing.

Style: Glassmorphic menu UI
Programme used to create your UI: Roblox studio and Coral vector
Pictures:
note: some string is not fully translated yet. and some buttons pressed effects are not working temporary.

19 Likes

Its ok, I think its to white thiugh, and affects peoples eyes. But good job on the TweenService.