Show off your UI designs

Oh, I already knew about the new TopBar design. I had my doubts about why there were two chat buttons.

As @iiNathxnism points out, your UI has problems optimizing for mobile devices and other devices. I have created a concept image of a UI design that looks good from any device, so please use this as a reference for your future UI design production!
Figure 1: Example of an optimal UI

Also, when giving users choices, the choices should be concise and the color scheme should be easy to understand at a glance.
Figure 2: Example choice prompt

It is preferable to label buttons that only have icons, since users may not know what the button does.
Figure 3: Example of button labeling

All concept images are created with respect to the color scheme and shape of the original design.

3 Likes

thank you for pointing that out, I had a bad time explaining that without proper alternatives xD

Having consistency, mostly with the UI’s around all of the entire game could bring out the best of the features of your game, and easy to read for your Playerbase. Complex sometimes does not work for other people, mostly with others who have eye-sight problem that could probably can’t determine some of the parts of your UI that could result in your player’s confusion.

Use a Font that is clean and easy to read for the Eyes.

1 Like

U chose the parallelogram cuz it match with the game theme

Can this squares fit with the menus

How will this match with the topbar

The two chat buttons are because the chat button in the new topbar moved to left is with two clicks

I use jura as font

↳As feedback from others, The parallelogram window you created takes up too much screen space.

↳There is no need to consolidate many functions into TopBar. It may be better to focus on usability.

↳I think one chat button is enough.

Been reworking a lot on the UI, and I had such major Improvements from the Before and After(Check the Forum Post Link) Here’s the Video if you don’t want to check the Whole Forum Post

Here’s the Full Update List for the Main Menu Showcase I have been doing for a game :heart:

3 Likes

This looks like google’s Material You

1 Like

that is one of the most beautiful UIs I’ve ever seen.

This is really good. I especially like the switches on the bottom right.

my current fps game ui, the store page is not done.

tell me your opinions on the play page and the bottom tab where the deploy button is; should i keep the plus patterns, replace them or remove them and do a gradient or something

12 Likes

new thing i made :relaxed:

11 Likes

some ui i made for a plugin of mine

not that good, but usable

7 Likes

Style: Retro
Programme used to create your UI: Roblox Studio**
Pictures

6 Likes

Hey, check out this UI I made, have not yet completed it, but please share your feedback. Am really proud of what I’ve done, all made with Roblox Studios!!!

4 Likes

Here’s an update on the Game’s UI I’ve been making and I have been adding a lot of custom stuff to make the game more Unique on its own way.

Here’s the complete Update:

1 Like

unfinished ui of an admin command utility that i am working on

4 Likes

I am currently looking for work, and would love to help anyone with there game. Contact me via discord TwistedKale's server

My UI for my upcoming game, planning to switch up the colour platte.

6 Likes

i literally made all of these today and yesterday i can’t stop someone help me :skull:

these 2 were referenced off of the round end ui in the imperial insurgence’s maps

death screen

idk what this was supposed to be just a christmas themed thing

this is pure garbage :nauseated_face: :face_vomiting:

erm also i figured out how to make this teleport thing i just used one frame with a uicorner and added a uistroke with a large stroke amount

18 Likes

super cool fps donation page ui :slight_smile: (not done)

8 Likes