Show off your UI designs

Get rid of the green thing at the bottom. Also, I suggest audiowide for sci-fi designs. It’s already built into roblox. You can find it in the fonts section in the toolbox.

That UI Animation is so smooth! Does this plugin create sprite sheets?

It kind of makes spritesheets.
I haven’t gone around to making it actually do so yet. (by putting a local script that makes the image label work like a gif while you play test)
As of now it can only separate all the images. One day I’ll update it though, as I personally hate having to script one thing multiple times when needed.

1 Like

A little (private, because it’s against TOS) web-browser game I’ve been working on.

8 Likes

I have a new designs but I’m Doubt on the colour palette sal I use the yellow orange buttons

I have 1,5 hours working on it

1 Like

Let’s get rid of that old yee-yee roblox menu. The new one hasn’t changed much except add some transparency effects, and some stuff is still unaligned such as the top-left bar that I also remade.

Have a new taste of what I finished in just 3 hours.
I don’t know what to think of it, but I decided to do it for fun. Some icons may not make sense cause I couldn’t find corresponding ones.

Program used: Figma
Font: Gotham SSM
Icons: SF Symbols 5

BECAUSE DEVFORUM DOESN’T ALLOW MORE THAN 5 FILES TO BE UPLOADED, HERE’S A GOOGLE DRIVE LINK TO A FOLDER (Don’t even flag it)

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1BMTVhzjCMW01Cbi-8OOx5MZmcaiy4B0x?usp=sharing

17 Likes

taking so much notes right now oh my lordies its pretty

the only critique i could have is the fact that option titles are separated from the option buttons/bars/whatever but other than that jeesus do i love it

2 Likes

option titles are separated from the option buttons/bars/whatever

Yeah funny me kinda rushed this concept so I didn’t think much of it, but thank you for the feedback though :slight_smile:
It’s very pretty lordy lordy yes, I don’t usually make UX but when I’m bored, I do, especially for scripting on the side of it.

1 Like

Style : Simplistic, Flat
Program used : Roblox studio (No plugins)

Pictures :

Warning : This is not the latest pictures of my ui, i was in a hurry to find an image, you can see the latest ui here

Latest ui

My new ui I hope it is good if it can be improved tell it me

Prototype

How it looks in studio

On smallest device I think in the title thing is it offset instead of scale but I will fix that

3 Likes

Hispanic themed HUD with settings menu as well

HUD

Settings UI

7 Likes

The UI design is very impressive. I think the text color of the values that users can set would be more visible if it were a darker color. Overall, I think the design is well-organized and user-friendly.

However, I think this type of design would be difficult to optimize for mobile devices. For example, I think it might UI overlap like this picture. (if this game supports mobile devices)

Looking forward to seeing the progress of your game!

27 Likes

13 Likes

Dang bro by how many companies have you been hired?

3 Likes

An inventory gui

3 Likes
  1. Why does loading the credit page take so long?
  2. The button you clicked at the start, red white purple and green square, needs to be labeled “Start” or “Continue” or something. As of now it is impossible for a player to determine how to enter the game or just get to the main menu for that case.
3 Likes

Maybe reduce the amount of motion, or maybe its speed. It looks like the models are spinning and changing in size, try making them smaller in the viewport so their size remains consistent. Secondly, the four pulsing arrows also just add to the motion sickness of the ui.

What I suggest, Only rotating the currently selected model, this will reduce background distractions, drawing the user’s attention to the selected model, and also reduce negative performance impacts of having so many rotating models in viewport frames. Doing that would eliminate the need for the arrows as the spinning becomes the new selected confirmation (in addition to the model being the closest & centered on the frame). If you dont want to get rid of the arrows, maybe make just one, or make them pulse less,

3 Likes

when it becomes functional you should make it have the original icarly website

2 Likes

is there an actual cut the rope game coming to roblox?

2 Likes