Show off your UI designs

Need for speed: Most wanted 2005,

Absolute beauty

1 Like

You’re a true gift to the people in your life, great to have you here with us.

here is my most recent work Screenshot_110

2 Likes

Good work, Keep it up, a little more detaile and asumption would be nice aslo, give the question marked Logo something meaningful, something that comes with a meaning of quest.

3 Likes

I’ve been doing a lot of UI design lately, and here is some of my UI designs:

You can view more of my UI designs at my portfolio. You can view my portfolio here.

3 Likes

I don’t like to show my work but if I must here is a little teaser of some of my upcoming project and what my skills are
This is just a rondom thing I made to show you ppl of dev forum

Have fun with it as the chances of me showing some more of my projects are slim :grinning:

EDIT: Yes i do realize that there is a glitch on the transition from the home page to the profile. With the “settings” text transforming into the options icon…don’t really feel like fixing it tho. lol

11 Likes

Main Menu Tween

Stance Change Skill List with cooldowns

Stats Screen

2 Likes

Looks very clean and professional! I don’t wanna be that guy, but I’d like to point out that you have a couple of typos. Otherwise it looks very cool.

How did you get the background?

1 Like

The last one I took a lot of inspiration from Honokasakurai.
I made all of the GUIs myself tho on adobe. The first one was meant to be some scary horror game type GUI.

7 Likes

More Neumorphism!

Style: Neumorphism
Program used: Studio, Adobe XD
Inspiration: Pinterest, Dribbble

19 Likes

Developer Studio UI!

Coming Soon!

1 Like

Saw Microsoft had implemented vertical tabs into Edge, so had a go at making my own concept for Chrome.

Style: Material
Program: Figma
Inspiration: Microsoft Edge, Google Chrome, Android

7 Likes

Started to implement it. My god Chrome extensions are crap to make. Wish there was an easy way to make them with React. Probably not going to continue this.

Style: Material
Program: Visual Studio Code

Font is Lexend Deca, for anyone wondering. It looked the most similar to Google Sans on Google Fonts.

5 Likes

I feel like using the system font or Roboto will be much suitable since Chrome does that.

heres the shop ui i made for my game :smiley: (the other pages r basically the same)

style: idk probably modern
programs: photoshop/studio

1 Like

There’s a few padding issue with your UI, mostly just the top.
There’s also some issue with the frames, the bar should be rounded, just like the frame itself.

3 Likes

thank you for pointing that out! ill be sure to adjust it ^^ as for the bars i just left them like that because i actually like how it looks, and the level thing is just cropped a bit so it looks weird LOL but the top will def get fixed!

1 Like

As a Pixel 4 user, my default system font is Google Sans, in addition to many Google services now using Google Sans as the primary font. I do believe you are correct that Roboto/system font is used on Windows however.

2 Likes