Show off your UI designs

This is a screenshot of an update I’m working on for my admin system.

9 Likes

6 Likes

Elevator Control GUI
Sampled from Fluent + remoteSpy

14 Likes

what transparency did you use? i can’t get it

The UI shown is sampled from this project.
Head to releases and download either the lua or rbxm model, maybe even source if you would like.

Nice. My only suggestion is to have some darker backgrounds so the white foreground can stand out a little more.

i got bored so i remade the sims 4 escape menu in roblox

my remake:

original:

all of this was done in roblox studio

6 Likes

wip ui for Souls Combat: Remastered

ui im making for myself (thousand yard stare)

6 Likes

forgot a few other stuff this ones a comm im still working on

ui for zenith (i figured out a new style and color pallette when i made these :pray:)

i made this one for myself and ended up never using it

5 Likes

Doesn’t look bad! I’ve been thinking about making a UI library myself.

Here’s a screenshot of what mine currently looks like! (I haven’t made much progress)

4 Likes

hihihi this is my first post on the dev forum
I know its not that good and its simple and the transitions take way too long but its my first design and I hope you like it!

10 Likes

It’s a great start! Keep practicing you will get the perfect UI design as long as you put in the effort for it!

Here’s the rest of my old UI library. I never finished the coding aspect of it though.

18 Likes

This is the design I use in my admin system. It’s not a UI Library. I designed it with inspiration from Windows 7 with my own computer as my reference, and Adonis Admin. The UI I displayed before was like a proof of concept for a UI Library I could make. I really like skeuomorphism UI design and I’m working on getting better at UI design in general.

6 Likes

Even though I’m not a fan of older windows UI design, I think it matches very well and almost looks exact as windows 7. I like it, it most likely wouldn’t go along with other games UI design so be mindful of that!

Style: Cartoony & Simple
Program used: Studio (halftone effect from google)

That’s why I have theme support. Windows 7’s UI is pretty much impossible to replicate due to its blur effects, but I’m quite proud of how it came out so far.

This is what it would kind of look like in real Windows (I spent a few minutes making a simple program).

I’m a big fan of skeuomorphism and alive type UI design. I actually made this icon in GIMP (the controller was based off of a controller I drew a few years ago in MS Paint).

4 Likes

today’s progress :yawning_face: :sleeping:

It’s possible. Just not fun :wink:

Made entirely in Roblox, besides the Window text, which is just text exported via figma for the hardly visible shadow.

1 Like

That’s pretty neat, did you use boatbomber’s GlassmorphicUI for this?

off-topic

Also, I just noticed, 3 more posts to go until we’re in the current year :>