Show off your UI designs

Redesigned Avatar Editor for Bloxikins World. Will be implementing it soon.

Program Used: Figma

21 Likes

Nice UI! I don’t use Figma much, but I know how it functions and everything. Perhaps the avatar should look bigger in the big rounded square. Overall, a good UI for sure. :slight_smile:

He’s just a placeholder so I could visualise it properly. I’ve got custom characters in the game with much bigger heads to fill the space hahaha. Thanks for the feedback though, and glad you like! :smiley:

2 Likes

My first time posting in this topic, but here is my UI:

Program Used: Adobe XD

6 Likes

Style: Cartoony
Program: Gravit Designer
A codes UI:

3 Likes

Just working on a little something I might add to my portfolio. It isn’t finished yet. The circle at the top would have the player’s face and the boxes would be filled with stuff. Any recommendations for what I should put in the boxes?

Style: Minimal / Modern
Program: Adobe Xd

9 Likes

That looks alright, just needs alittle bit more refining to smooth it out!

1 Like

Latest GUI creations;

Program I use is a mixture between Adobe Illustrator and Adobe XD. I use XD for mockups, and Adobe Illustrator for asset creation!

Other GUI creations I’ve been making since my last reply here;

16 Likes

Recreated a CSS animation in Roblox

5 Likes

actually tbh I’ve been working on this for a while redesigning everything, still not completed I think and looks aggresive

7 Likes

made ui for a teamfighting/hero battler type game a bit ago [photoshop mockup vs actual ingame ver]

15 Likes

I love the UI’s! Especially the player icons.

2 Likes

I think all is ready, you can use this game and send application posts to any server as long the webhook is valid

4 Likes

That looks very nice! Keep up the good work!

Can I please have a few? :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

That is amazing!!! How did you even make that?

Here’s some of my work!!!
Twitter: https://twitter.com/EGOTISMS_RBLX

https://gyazo.com/6f7e2b6f3d9c756e9afb5b30f3760289

Non-ROBLOX UI

38 Likes

The Prison Simulator and the last two are my favourites. They look awesome. Good job!

1 Like

I’ve seen your work many time before and I adore your UIs and graphics, just wonderful!

1 Like

Some Wip gui for main menu

5 Likes