Show off your UI designs

My skills on paint.net compared to that of yours is like comparing a Botticelli painting to the scribble of a 2 yo lmao

3 Likes

Hey there, thank you! This font I’ve used in this User Interface design is called “Nunito”. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Okay thanks.3 0 c h a r s s

2 Likes

Custom time system I made for my game which includes weather, seasons, and custom events.

https://gyazo.com/b2d3ac8e631816b037c787efe202434c

6 Likes

Icons for a commission

12 Likes

Upcoming Admin Panel

26 Likes

Introducing [Null Admin]

Still WIP

32 Likes

Training Components

Style: Clean, Minimal
Program used: Roblox Studio, Adobe XD, Flaticon
Inspiration: Dribbble

44 Likes

I’m curious what scaling looks like for those UI’s?

1 Like

Question, what font are you using in that?

1 Like

Just regular Arial and ArialBold.

2 Likes

Style: Simplistic/High information density
Program used to create UI: Illustrator (For Icons), After Effects (for minor effects), Studio(assembling the UI)
Pictures:

For a building game I’m developing. Its vital that the UI’s are easy to read information dense and also fast to operate and clearly show indication.

16 Likes

My designs in Photoshop and in studio look exactly the same.

2 Likes

[ Null Admin ] Command List!

More commands will be rolled out when everything is done!

10 Likes

I’m wondering how you’re able to scale it for mobile, because it looks like you wouldn’t be able to with the nice background images?

1 Like

I don’t know if there are other ways but what I do is use a plugin called AutoScale Lite - Roblox or AutoScale Plus - Roblox

1 Like

That’s one method, but it just scales everything down to fit within the frame. If you want good scaling, you need to do more.

For example, @EGOTISMS background images wouldn’t scale up or down too nicely without 9-slicing.

3 Likes

The background image is just for the showcase purpose. The UI is fine across all platforms.

1 Like

New intro for Wyatt Hotels!

Style: Simplistic, Cartoony?
Program Used: Studio, Gimp v2.10.18
Video:

Yes I know, very simple :joy:

12 Likes

Style: cartoony? (I think)
Programme used to create your UI: Photopea
Pictures:

lmk what you think :slight_smile:

9 Likes