Show off your UI designs

That is clean! May I know what font that is? It’s way too clean!

2 Likes

I think it was Josefin Sans, which is now built into Roblox, but it’s free to download from Google Fonts (also under the @fontsource repo for npm/yarn), and also built into Figma without needing to download

4 Likes

Man, that’s a good number of edits :joy:

1 Like

Cool Bar UI That I made.

10 Likes

The UI design for our upcoming game, Chaosity.
What do you think? [I ain’t a pro UI designer by the way!]

17 Likes

A Lock Door UI that I made.

7 Likes

An on-screen prompt that I made. Once again experimenting with new design styles.

The UI design is inspired off of a mobile game known as " HATSUNE MIKU: COLORFUL STAGE!"

22 Likes

Wait that sound from the first gyazo gif, that’s the same sound effect from a Wormhole in Starscape lol. But looking clean.

1 Like

He could’ve gotten it from starscape, I’m not sure but its the exact same sfx.

1 Like

Trying to get started with some UI designs I have in my mind currently!

(Sorry for the recording style, and also I’m new to UI designing and found quite the design ideas from here, so I tried this out)

7 Likes

Just trying to get back into design and studio after a long break. Really tough dusting off the cobwebs. My UI is supposed to look super retro. The game is based on the arcade game 720 from the 80s.

17 Likes

Some tabs on Mac cannot be sized any bigger or made full screen so sometimes they are just grey as they don’t have a function

true

1 Like

Game Modes

13 Likes

I don’t work on starscape, I’m working on my own space game. I got the sound from a free sound effects website, and Keith (Starscape’s dev) did as well. At the time I don’t even recall knowing what starscape was.

Actually, most of the sounds and music in starscape are no copyright music/sounds, I think since we both looked pretty thoroughly we ended up on the same backwater websites with higher quality sounds than the top google search results with meh SFX.

looks clean

1 Like

looks super clean

2 Likes

I made some adaptable buttons…

9 Likes

Timer UI

13 Likes

Custom Proximity Prompts for a game I am working on.
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/939621834872209429/956386045463777300/2022-03-23_22-55-55.mov

7 Likes