Show off your UI designs

Was feeling a little bored and made a MDT UI.

Commission me: Jake.#6082

8 Likes

DISCORD UI

Discord Usercard i made in 30 minutes

I actually made this just for this topic and if you want the ui message me and ill give you the rbxm file

5 Likes

Good job! I found some improvements IMO you could make.

Improvements:

• Maybe put “About This User” on top of the container for better hierarchy
  • Make the font size a bit bigger (The small bold is a bit hard to read)
  • More padding between dividers in “About This User”
  • Adjust alignment on the right side of the column
  • The “Bio” makes it seem as if it’s another list item, I’d suggest moving that maybe to another container

Some UI I made : )

Program: Photopea (Free)

28 Likes

A little something I made real quick. Any feedback is appreciated. This is also non-functional because I can’t be bothered to code it :ok_hand:

2 Likes

Ingame Script Editor

10 Likes

Script editor from the Roblox creator page

8 Likes

Imagine if… Roblox kept the original redesigned icons in version 561, the Insert Object window would look like this:

2023-02-04

Meaning of original redesigned icons: the ones shown in RDC 2022 before it got redesigned again in late October of the same year.

6 Likes

That is good for basic moderation, you should probably add a ban option and make the admin panel collapsible.

Sign-In UI, game coming soon

Used the new fonts!!! inter looks so much better than gotham

8 Likes

Yo, that looks really good! How does it work though? I’m pretty sure only plugins can edit scripts and their code (unless it’s just a script viewer?)

It’s an Ingame IDE! You just type in your code as if you were typing with the original script editor.

Oooh, so like the console’s command bar, but as a gui?

That’s amazing! Will it be a public resource of some kind, or is the system for private use only? It would be a neat replacement to Roblox’s command bar!

He’s probably using loadstring() or a Luau VM.

1 Like

It’s an experience I’m currently working on, more can be found here

2 Likes

Will it support typing of any kind? (object types)

2 Likes

That looks great! Looking forward to it when it comes out!

2 Likes

Of course! I’m using loadstring instead of Luau VM, as Luau VM currently does not support typechecking.

2 Likes

Game Sign-In Prompt:

Programs Used: Roblox Studio

Compatible on all devices

13 Likes

The thing you that you replied to my design is wrong. It’s Roblox Studio’s Insert Object window with the original redesigned icons seen in RDC 2022.