He designed one UI and comes back every month:

“Hey guys, look at this triple A top quality grade A UI I made:

:insert recolored UI here:”

2 Likes

Here is my unfinished main menu ui:

Suggestions can be posted here:

1 Like

I don’t understand the conflict here.

Sure, maybe they are a little egotistic, but putting yourself into petty intricacies that quite clearly many of you aren’t as experienced as them doesn’t make things look any better.

The images you used for your arguments aren’t even close to the same thing as each other. Each of them has a different layout, color scheme, focal point, and usage. Even if it’s just a copy and paste, it’s still impressive in and of itself.

Surely you can see that their UI is pretty great. You’re pointing out “misalignments” but that’s just a design choice. Borders don’t necessarily have to be aligned. There are many instances of borders not being aligned with the edges of the screen or the parent container. For example, the company Apple, known for their top-notch interface design, also has “misalignments”:

(source)

You’re also pointing out that the “profile thing” is misaligned. Firstly, the “misalignment” being looked at isn’t correct. It’s not relative to the top of the screen and the line under it. Secondly, you cannot be pointing out misalignments with the text itself. You must use the whole text container and the connected elements. Thirdly, although the spacing of the levels gravitates more towards the top of the screen than the “center”, it can be a design choice. The player level is unrelated to what’s shown on screen, and a skew to one side or another can signify a “disconnect” which tells the user that some element isn’t “important”.

1 Like

Can agree. Offset isn’t going to be always correct.

to be completely honest, i dont even know how this even happened anymore. im just gonna move on now

Style: Glassmorphic menu UI
Programme used to create your UI: Roblox studio and Coral vector
Pictures(Video): yes
Note: some string is not fully translated yet. and some buttons pressed effects are not working temporary.
UPDATED VERSIONS OF Show off your UI designs - #1555 by pon_dgon

1 Like

the quality is just absolute fire bro :fire::fire::fire:

5 Likes

Somewhat Modern & Minimal UI all made in roblox studio for a horror game based on Tattletail

Capture

1 Like

Little dialogue ui I made earlier today

21 Likes

Style
Hand-drawn Pixel Art

Programs
Figma (planning / wireframe)
Paint.NET (artwork)
Roblox Studio (final implementation)

Media
Figma:

Paint.NET:

Final Implementation (Sound ON, please!):

Inspirations
Loop Hero (artist DmitryDeceiver)
Dragon Marked For Death

7 Likes

Haven’t posted here in a while.

3 Likes

5 Likes

ui for the game the parallel universes

Inventory

Build mode

Level info

Calopase menu.for buttons

1 Like

I think you should work more on the positioning and sizing of the UI.

How did you achieve those hover effects with the border?

Hey! I already asked this question previously. Here is the topic:

1 Like

this is an Project that im working on for about 10 months

Style: Minimalistic
Program: Roblox Studio
Pics:

6 Likes

Some notification ui

10 Likes

isn’t that like the game islands in roblox?