Show Profile picture and Player username

Hey! I was wondering if how could i script or how could i start creating the image below

In the image, Both player’s profile and username is shown below i tried lookin for an tutorials on Devforums but i found nothing i really don’t know what is this called or maybe I’m dumb.

I wanted to achieved something on the picture, Showing the username and their profile picture

I also tried codified by myself but kt didn’t work

1 Like
local Player = -- Whatever player you want to use.
local Username = Player.Name
local ThumbnailType = Enum.ThumbnailType.Headshot -- How you want the picture to look. For now its going to be the players face.
local ThumbnailSize = Enum.ThumbnailSize.Size420x420 -- The image size (doesn't really matter)
local Profile = game.Players:GetUserThumbnailAsync(Player.UserId,ThumbnailType,ThumbnailSize)

-- Now "Profile" is an image that is the player's image.
2 Likes

I recommend using Viewport frames. You can show the player’s avatar and what they are currently wearing (it will show in game accessories as well, whereas :GetUserThumbnailAsync wouldn’t show in game accessories). For example, :GetUserThumbnailAsync would show the player’s avatar. But using Viewport frames would show the player’s character in game which would include any accessories that were added to the character in the game.

Additionally, you can also make the character play cool animations in the Viewport frames instead of showing the player standing still.

For more information on Viewport frames, check this out: How to Get Avatar in ViewportFrame