Simple Thank You Render as my First ever Milestone

2 weeks ago I was in shock when i hit 10 Followers after my Online Class finished. And I was like “Wait…What!?” I was very happy that i hit my First Milestone. So i decided to make a Render of myself with a Normal Background and all. I also added few CC (Color Corrections) that might make My render more suffice/better. As a Thank You Render and all of the Support that Few Roblox Community who gave me the Opportunity to share My Bundle Renders,

Thank You

I can’t wait how long I can Improvise my Renders.

-Renderbloxian

6 Likes

I love the pose of the character. I think you did a very good job in it!

One thing I do not like is the background. It looks like you used 2 planes. Instead, try using a Studio Backdrop. A Studio Backdrop is a wall with rounded corners, kinda like this:

btw, you are in luck! I actually made an entire set of different studio backdrops… for free! Take a look at this link:

Instructions are listed in the .txt document that comes with the .zip. You can color and add any texture to these backgrounds, as each one is only 1 mesh.

1 Like

I only used a block Mesh and chosed a Color which was my biggest Struggle sometimes. But thanks! I will try it asap.