Simple Tweening Commission

About Us:

Hi there I’m currently working on a Simulator and I need someone to do a simple task for us. Only information I can give. I’m keeping everything to a limit so it won’t be 100% formal. In the group you’ll receive the Commissioned Dev rank. If you leave the group we’re not required to give you another form of credit, rank or associate with us. If we win something or take part in something you won’t receive the item due to the fact you’re not full time staff.

The Team:

@ProvenData - Pretty much Everything
@SomeCommisioned People - Few things

What we need:

We need someone to make something similar to this game’s UI where the icon shakes and the backplate enlarges then resets. Please note have a clickable button over it so or what ever so you can click it but that won’t mess up the backplate and icon from shaking.

Payment:

I don’t have too many group funds at the moment so I’ll get have you make something and sell it for 90 Robux. Edit: The price is negotiable. (That doesn’t include the tax taken out of it.)

Contact info:

You can contact me here on the DevForums in my DMs or on Discord Strongjohnf#3016.

thats the easiest job ever, i will write for it for free so what u want to do is put this in the button

script.Parent.MouseEnter:Connect(function()
script.Parent:TweenSize(UDim2.new(0,0,0,0),Enum.EasingDirection.Out,Enum.EasingStyle.Elastic,0.5)
– basically for the numbers you change it to the size you want it to become
end)

script.Parent.MouseLeave:Connect(function()
script.Parent:TweenSize(UDim2.new(0,0,0,0),Enum.EasingDirection.Out,Enum.EasingStyle.Elastic,0.5)
– basically for the numbers you change it to the size the orginal size
end)

2 Likes

I really recommend this tween editor it saves tons of money.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.