Sinking Ship: Roblox Britannic” Updates V1.2 to V1.3

JULY 2020

V1.21
*All lifeboats added (Same amount launch as before)
*2 new lifeboats on stern
*Engine sound near 3rd funnel
*Leaderboard appearing when out of lobby fixed

V1.21b
We got rid of the added lifeboats that were not functional. It just made things more confusing, thanks for the feedback!

V1.22
Britannic Wrecksite Exploration added!
One time purchase 10,000 Money to enter! This one is different from Titanic’s current exploration. This uses Roblox terrain water, allowing you to swim through any portion of the ship you can manage to fit through
You can use ‘N’ and ‘M’ to hide GUIs and Mouse like in the main game!

*New wrecksite perfections by Cent, Jadon and I. More debris, more accuracy

*Added the Island of Kea nearby the Britannic wreck

V1.25
*NEW INTERIORS by RoyalConstructor
*4 new FREE TO LAUNCH lifeboats on 2 davits added in the mid-section of the ship (do not need crew or captain to setup or launch)
*More collision issues fixed

V1.25b
*Aft elevator works correctly!
*Aft staircase teleport readded

NEW INTERIOR
WRECKSITE
2 NEW DAVITS with 4 NEW LIFEBOATS free to launch
AFT ELEVATOR

AUGUST 2020

*Music by Phalack in the Britannic Wrecksite

V1.26
*RoyalConstructor’s new Lobby
*Funnel ladders added
*Pictures advertising Sapc and Rtanic updated to their new renders

SEPTEMBER 2020
Instagram September 2020 VVG Update Video: Virtual Valley Games on Instagram: "Hi guys, this is an update vid for VVG! Inyo and I will be officially moving to a bigger apartment, the "VVG dev space"! Currently we develop in a guest house my parents had invested in building in 2011 on their property near a university which I graduated from! I am also happy to announce Roblox DevEx has allowed me to pay back all my student loans last year, previously I had *barely* paid my way through school with it as well! 😅 This move is important to me mentally as I have not lived on a different property in my entire life except for 3 months in California for a Roblox Accelerator internship in 2016. However, VVG's early years would not have been possible without living in this guest house and I am grateful to my parents for the opportunity to 1) have a place so close to attend university 2) have taken just under 3 years after university to go all in on this dream to make games! This move symbolizes the next stage in VVG's development and we are just getting started in making our intense simulation games -Amaze"

OCTOBER 2020
V1.30
*Engine Room and Boiler Room
Instagram Engine Room Teaser: Virtual Valley Games on Instagram: "From the VVG Britannic Team - Centeurix #britannic1916 #britannic #vvg #virtualvalleygames #robloxbritannic #roblox #robloxdev #robloxdevelopers #sinking #hmhsbritannic #hospitalship #shipgame #ship #game #freegame #videogames #virtual #games #yellow #shipinterior #engineering #engineroom #engine"
Instagram Boiler Teaser: Virtual Valley Games on Instagram: "A gift to our Britannic fans! Titanic update before Britannic. - JadonFrenzy #britannic1916 #britannic #vvg #virtualvalleygames #robloxbritannic #roblox #robloxdev #robloxdevelopers #sinking #hmhsbritannic #hospitalship #shipgame #ship #game #freegame #videogames #virtual #games #yellow #shipinterior #boilerroom #boilers"

Instagram October 2020 VVG Update Video: Virtual Valley Games on Instagram: "VVG October 2020 Update Vid! Roblox Britannic and Roblox Titanic updated. SAPC updates to continue. #titanic #titanicmovie #titanic1997 #vvg #virtualvalleygames#robloxtitanic #roblox #robloxdev #robloxdevelopers #sinking#shipofdreams #shipgame #ship #game #freegame #videogames #virtual #games #telegraphs #britannic #robloxbritannic"

V1.30b
*Terrain water visible glitches fixed
*System for terrain water mesh extension depending on how far away from ship

V1.30c
*Lifejackets and swim tool updated to not use hand when equipping / fix to get on top of rafts

Last Update Log: "Sinking Ship: Roblox Britannic" Updates V1.0 to V1.2

2 Likes