Sirhurt exploit detector

Check out my posts on https://devforum.roblox.com/t/client-anticheats-and-why-you-should-avoid-making-one/2436348/15 why developers should create both client and server security systems.

Sirhurt actually did that, it’s from a v3rm thread and that’s how I detected it before. Do your research before judging something. Also he clearly states:

He isn’t going to pull out a whole Anti-Exploit (the kick is basically just a placeholder, it should be pretty obvious but okay).

step 1: abuse :PreloadAsync
step 2: profit.

1 Like

PreloadAsync lags and has lots of false positives such as a tool in the backpack or just a Roblox notification with a custom icon. I instead use a different method which I am not going to cite.

On another note, PreloadAsync has been bypassed by Synapse and ScriptWare.

You can still make it work with Synapse & Script-Ware just fine (I checked personally before Synapse went down, I reported it to Synapse so they can patch it but the exploit has been down since release of Hyperion /shrug), if your code lags and has a lot of false positives, it’s because it’s written faulty and poorly.

No, it’s because PreloadAsync actually lags (it preloads 500 images/second depending on your config!!!) Synapse also patched this clearly stating (Approx 2022ish) syn.protect_gui now bypasses PreloadAsync since the method was getting popular.

Not every script uses the syn.protect_gui function (cough SCRIPTS WRITTEN FOR FREE EXPLOITS cough), plus manual assignments of CoreGui is still popular and very detectable, and which most retards decide to do anyways. And like I said, you can prevent most of the lag by having checks in place, it’ll still have memory leaks (as you’re using a feature for unintented purposes lulz) but not a ton like many people would code it like.

Dude I’m gonna get straight to the point: PreloadAsync on my PC when enabled to preload coregui makes my FPS drops from 400 FPS to 90.

1 Like

skill issue + pc diff my RTX 6080 TI (along with DLSS69 support) can handle the +5k FPS drop effortlessly.

(on another note, the checks i’ve written for preloadasync only drops around 3 FPS for me, and that recovers fast, the memory leaks stay tho.)

I didn’t know ‘Sirhurt’ was the name of the exploit. Nobody knows about it, and if it can be detected this easily, I wouldn’t worry about it.

I mean if Liker didn’t post the detection mechanism here, you wouldn’t’ve knew about it either. Plus detections don’t change the functionality of the exploit, it’s as strong as any other executor/script injection tool out there (well no, it’s not that good but it’s something)

A friend asked me to send you this, and wanted me to forward you that it was an amazing challenge, and hence they’re thanking you for it (genuinely).

Still doesn’t change my point though.

Your main point was invalid to begin with and all of the other points were invalidated by my other posts. If experienced exploiters are able to get around your client-sided anti-cheats, it’s because you’re inexperienced - it’s as simple as that.

If you were actually experienced with exploiting and on techniques on how to reduce it, you wouldn’t say something like:

I don’t mean these to harass you, sometimes it’s good to acknowledge what you’re good at and what you’re not good at. Though, you seem to stay behind your point and reject to acknowledge your wrong-doings, so at that point I really can’t bother to help you. If anyone here wants advices on security, I’ll provide it free. That’s a service you won’t be able to find provided by someone who has 6+ years of experience in the exploiting scene.

I don’t want to bore the readers of this post, so to summarize it all up: if an exploiter is able to get around your client-sided anti-cheat, the “client-sided” part is not the one to blame, it’s the developer of that anti-cheat is to blame. Massive games like Jailbreak, Rogue Lineage, Deepwoken, GPO, Northwind and many others utilize client-sided anti-cheats / security checks, and they’re pretty good at stopping exploiters, so calling client-sided anti-cheats useless or a waste of time means that you’re just not good at making them. You can get around server-sided checks too, as you can see with my posts above, so call that a waste of time too, if you want to. There are a lot of ways to secure things on the client side, and if you’re not taking advantage of that, it’s really on you and you can’t whine when a skid takes over your game using Infinite Yield.

Öptüm

Damn, I just realized that I have spent ~3,000 hours lurking on a forum, I should give myself an achievement for wasting my late teenage years.

1 Like

This is supposed to be an anti cheat that runs for all players, not just for the one dev who made it. Sentiments like these ignore the average player (players are the main income source for roblox games btw) wondering why their game runs at 29 fps

1 Like

This is, an old version of aston. Instead, you should focus on bypassing this: L.A.T-AC - Roblox as this one is updated. I’d also like to contact your friend if possible.

It’s not unusual to see some highly talented folks behave less amiably. People can have a wide range of personalities and methods of expressing themselves, whether in person or online. A person’s attitude is not only determined by their level of talent. While it might be unsettling to come across people who give hearts and kisses while ignoring the arguments of others, it’s crucial to keep in mind that everyone has a different communication style.

It’s important to remember, though, that compassion and expertise are not incompatible. Respect, empathy, and supportiveness are attributes shared by many talented people. Communities may be made into places where talented people can offer their knowledge while maintaining a cordial and courteous demeanor by promoting a culture of respect and open-mindedness. By encouraging constructive dialogue and appreciating

TLDR: It’s important to keep in mind that talent and kindness do not have to be mutually exclusive. By encouraging a respectful and open-minded workplace environment, you can encourage talented people to contribute while still being polite and considerate.

1 Like

Thy post made me giggle; hence, I, the all-knowing human-being, shall award you for this by moving my cursor to the heart button and click it once - grant yourself redeemed.

3 Likes

It’s literally the topic tho???

They never learn… always relying on simple flaws which can get patched out as soon as they make the post.

That’s the issue. They all use the same methods that get patched once they share them. Not ever have I seen a client anti exploit developer make an anti cheat that actually works forever.

2 Likes