Sirhurt exploit detector

who is the child predator here???

sirhurt

1 Like

I gotta agree on this

ABCDEFG

1 Like

so this dude is the child predator…

im talking about the person who made sirhurt idc exploit still connected to a predator (and made)

1 Like

It appears that you have a high degree of intellect. Please educate us, would you?

1 Like

https://v3rmillion.net/showthread.php?tid=1198523

you got me walter white tenor gif
but i ujst wanted to test people skills since iwas overall impressed

idk the owner’s roblox account username but you mentioned “Sirhurt” so I looked it up and this is what I got

This isn’t the actual person as far as i’m aware of, someone mentioned “sirhurt” and I searched it in roblox and that is the result I got

I apologize if I “sirhurt’d” anyone. I’m very sorry I “sirhurt’d” @weakroblox35.

1 Like

1 Like

1 Like

wut

das ist amazing but how’d you know it was them who made the thread?

i kinda want to check whether icepools fixed that init script thingy but i’m scared to because the last time i logged into sirhurt’s website the database got leaked :skull:

dont even use icepool stuff, you’ll probably be his next victim

2 Likes

I got it from someone which @weakroblox35 sent a DM too lol

and coincidentally they posted the thread at the same time they replied + they just admitted to it

2 Likes

oh hell i have opps on me

I thought sirhurt became obsolete, especially people saying it’s a virus or something if I remember correctly

1 Like

I hate this argument. Even if it is easy to bypass, there is 0 reason not to use client detection.

People always love going “client detection is peak garbage”

Like my guy no one specified we are only going to use clientside antiexploit

Love how no one actually knows that having anticheat on both client and server is better than just having one on the server

2 Likes