Slicéd Juice Bar | Frequently Asked Questions

Frequently Asked Questions

FAQ: How do I get promoted above Master Juicer?
A: By working hard showing great work ethics and dedication to your position and Slicéd. This includes excellent grammar and activity.

FAQ: Do we have a session-schedule so I can know upcoming sessions before time?
A: Yes, we do! Simply search up “Slicéd Hosting Board” and you can see upcoming sessions awaiting to be hosted by our Senior Management+

FAQ: How can I help benefit Slicéd?
A: Donations are the most helpful, this way we can keep Slicéd on track and alive. However, being active and being a great part of the team is helpful too.

FAQ: Can LRs attend training sessions?
A: LRs cannot attend, supervise or help at sessions. LRs can only attend when they want to RE-TRAIN and get a new position. Only MR+ can supervise and help at training sessions. Senior Management+ can host or co-host.

FAQ: When is the application center open?
A: The application center is open every single day. If for some reason you do not or you are not interested in taking the application process, please feel free to attend a hosted interview by our Senior Management+

FAQ: How can I stay updated frequently and instantly with the group?
A: You may join our communications server and stay updated with public announcements and the community constantly each day. Code: 6srhnRu

FAQ: How can I be apart of the developer team?
A: It’s the Chairman’s decision of putting you in the development team, not anybody else’s if you’re interested DM the Chairman on discord.

FAQ: When will the resort V1 release?
A: The resort is currently under development and being built by UndesiredWish. Please join our communications server to check out the progress and release date.

FAQ: How can I get a job?
A: Join the group and send in a job app at the application center or attend a hosted interview.

This topic was automatically closed after 1 minute. New replies are no longer allowed.