Slowly recreating The Palace of Versailles [The Front Entrance]

So yeah I’m almost done on copying this part of the palace.
Game Link: Palace of Versailles [Old] - Roblox

Is there any stuff you want me to change or improve

8 Likes

oops i accidently posted it on the wrong category

1 Like

after few hours I finally finished the second floor… one more floor and I’m done with the front

2 Likes

its looks very good! one thing is that you might want to make some of the detailed patterns with textures instead because the amount of parts might be very heavy. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

finally i finished the entrance lets gooo

2 Likes

EWHFIEWFIOWEJOFWOFJOWEIJFIO… I have completed the side part of the front entrance… Time to take a 3-days break…

Game Link: Palace of Versailles [Old] - Roblox

Note: There are slight changes to the palace… It’s because I made a mistake where I have to restart all over again or It’s just too hard to copy…

3 Likes

Nice Z-clipping. You have to see it to believe it.

1 Like

Whats is z clipping??? Is it bad

That’s when two parts overlap each other in one or more face, and you can see a bit of both of these overlapping faces. You can see the Z-clipping artefacts when you move your camera.

1 Like

Just visited the game itself, and I have to say this one of the best detailed (not overloaded) realistic builds I’ve seen

2 Likes

Oooh alrighty! Good eye :slight_smile: if he fixes that it will be great

1 Like

I fixed most of the z-clippings… It was kinda hard cause I organised the parts in models instead of folders

2 Likes

I’ll be taking pictures throughout the progress to make a timelapse out of. I’ll be using third-party tools to hide the CoreGui and control the camera’s position. Here’s the first picture I took:

1 Like

I’ll be posting the update logs here:

If you’d like to contribute to the timelapse project, please make sure of the following:

1. The capture is in 1080p.
  2. There are no post-processing filters (so far).
  3. There are no CoreGui elements in the way.
  4. The camera is positioned Vector3.new(42, 50, -250) facing towards Vector3.new(42, 40, -400). Note that the angle is slightly lower than due negative Z.
1 Like