Small Graphics Job for 500 robux

Really small Graphics request but its URGENT!

If you read my past history, you would know I am making a Homestore. Were quite close to launch and I am in need of an advertisement banner
This won’t be a render, but will include 4 -7 pieces of my clothing, our group name and some other background detail Examples could include:

PAYMENT

If your REALLY GOOD, I will keep you for future. This is a small task so I won’t be paying a fortune. Im willing to pay up to 100-500 Robux FUNDS or The USD equivalent.

CONTACT INFO

Contact me at JCS#9999 on discord!

2 Likes

I’ve removed the tag from your title–that’s what the “optional tags” section is for. You should put any details into the actual body of your thread. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thats not gfx thats just a advert banner it should be called.
“Looking for advert designer”
Or something

1 Like

I don’t think you’re looking for GFX, but rather a graphic designer

GFX means graphic effects. Its stuff like lighting and particles, usually in a 3d environment

1 Like

༒K͙U͙R͙O͙༒#2870 contact me on discord
I can’t contact you

Sorry, I was typing this up lighting quick and wasn’t really paying attention. I’ve changed it to ‘‘Graphics’’

1 Like

My discord is JCS#9999

30 char

find me I can’t add you:
༒K͙U͙R͙O͙༒#2870

why can’t you add me?

Yes I know I can add you, but I want to know a reason why you can’t.

I don’t know, he’s acting like that with some names (discord)

My portfolio says ads are 1k but I can do this for 500 :slight_smile: DM me on discord if interested!

UPDATE
This Position is still open!
CONTACT ME AT
JCS#9999

Hello, I am wanting to apply. I have loads of experience with this kind of stuff, here’s my portfolio:[OPEN] GFX ARTIST FOR HIRE | Emiliqax's Portfolio
Message me if you want to hire me :+1:

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.