[CLOSED] Snowpiercer HIRING DEVS

Looking for Developers for project ‘Snowpiercer’

About Us

Hello whoever you are and wherever you come from, my name is Sky and I am currently working on creating a new genre on the ROBLOX platform. It will be a game based on a Netflix series called Snowpiercer.

We are looking for:

• Scripter
  • Builder
  • Animators
  • Modelers
  • Clothing Designer
  • Voice Actors
    (Please have examples of your previous work ready to show, thank you).

About The Job

We are looking for professionals who are willing to work as a team to create a game that will feel like reality.

Payment

The payment so far may be quite an issue as we do not have many funds. The developers will be paid as soon as we receive our investments as well as will be eligible for up to 75% of the game revenue. (The remaining 25% will go towards Sponsorships and ADs.) (Example: If the game earns 100,000. The developers will get 75,000 to split between themselves (UI and GFX will be paid per creation).
(This is not yet certain, but the 75% is guaranteed).

Contact Us

You can contact us here on the Developer Forum or on Discord: Dark Padawan 2.0#0897

Thank you for reading! And hope to see a DM from you soon :star_struck:

Extra info on the game

The whole world froze after an apocalypse event. The last place where people can survive is a train consisting of 1001 wagons. (We won’t have that many ofc). Different classes, different personnel, a train full of lies and secrets for you to discover. Different events will randomly be also occurring which players will need to fix or face consequences.

4 Likes

Hi! Is this commission based? (per asset) Or is this an entire build? (like a map?)

I might be interested. Thanks!

1 Like

It’s percentage based. (30 char)

2 Likes

If we can discuss the percentage I might be able to help.
I can do the following Build, Animate, Voice act (seems pretty easy)

1 Like

Hello, I am FriendlyBuilder24 and I am a scripter! I have been scripting on roblox for 3 years now and I would love to have this job. My portfolio is 3 Years Experienced Scripter!

Also my discord is FriendlyBuilder24#9768 hope you can accept me! I’m also a YouTuber lol just click this to go to my channel. Thank you for your time :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Sure, just shoot me a DM either here or on Discord.

Hello! I’d like to join the team as a Builder! I have been building for about a year now, and I am mainly good with building Realistic type builds, Low-Poly builds, Blocky Builds / stuff like minecraft, and i’m good with terrain!

The Prices im Fine with

Small Size Map = 700 Robux

Medium Size Map = 2000 Robux

Large Map = 4700 Robux

Huge Map = 7800 Robux

If those prices dont work we can discuss changing them.

1 Like

If you want to hire me, friend me on the account i’m most active on: AidenMcDaily

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.