So i made a game that plays a cutscene at the begining

Im trying to make my cutsene play as soon as you join but

when you join the game it will start to play but its not loaded in fully. so things will be missing. im using the Otaku cutscene Plugin

Ive looked for solutions and coudnt find anything.

the game is A MAN HAS FALLEN INTO THE RIVER IN LEGO CITY!! - Roblox

keep in mind I have a lowend pc. but other people have tryed and experince it too, if you need the script or anything let me know

2 Likes

You’ll probably have to pause the cutscene until all of the lego parts have loaded in through some sort of method, such as WaitForChild and then just playing the cutscene once it exists.

2 Likes

My reply to a similar problem in another thread, hope you find it helpful

2 Likes

so would i put that in all the script that are for the cutscene?

You need a script that waits until the character is loaded and then start the cutscene

Im not very good a t scripting i used the Codes Otaku Cutscene - Roblox
it automaticly made the script. im kinda new, I scripted the stuff in the background but thats all I know how to do. i added local Legoman = workspace:WaitForChild(“Legoman”) to the local script

If you want to manage your game more efficiently (and fun) my advice is to start learning to script a little.

I would say disabling the cutscene script and having another script to wait for instances to load then that script enable cutscene script would solve it.

Ok thanks for the help, I know a little bit of script i took some cources. But ill look into it

1 Like

This worked :slight_smile: thanks i was just messing around with it and was able to fix it

1 Like