So no confidential tags?

Just checking there is no super-hidden-secret way of making confidential tags if not please lock but if there is please share.

Bonus: If I @ someone in a DM will it also send them a copy?

i really miss conf tags

I think your supposed to PM admins on the forums now instead. Even though theres no list of who exactly your supposed to PM…

You can send a private message to multiple people at once. If it concerns exploits then:

Otherwise, if it’s about the forum, you could also include some non-staff people that have the Leader rank (@imnotaguestimagirl, @leates, @Sharksie) if you think it is appropriate.

I did this, it didn’t work. Using @ in a DM doesn’t include them I sent a message to someone and I also @ another user and they said they never received the message.

You can stick all recipients in the recipients line at the top?

[Edit out - Whisper is staff only.] Confidential is called Whisper and it’s in the gear icon GUI when you’re posting. Discourse added the feature specifically on ROBLOX’s request. Someone should try it out. [/edit]

I am not one of the staff you should contact, btw.

2 Likes

I did this but I realised after I forgot someone so I attempted to @ someone in a DM. It’s not a very clear DM system as after that you can’t see anywhere who you sent to the DM.

That information is listed here just below the OP of a private message, you can also invite others there:

Might wanna edit http://devforum.roblox.com/t/rbxdev-users-guide/21064 then :derp:

Sorry, I used Stylebot to customize my RBX Dev and I must of accidentally hid this. Many thanks!

I don’t see a gear icon (and I turned off my custom theme to check) also I contacted you because you’re my favourite admin c:

:stuck_out_tongue:

I don’t want to trod on @imnotaguestimagirl’s post.

No problem :stuck_out_tongue: I edited you out for your convenience

I think the Whisper feature may be only enabled for Leader+ ranks, I don’t see it either. (not for replying, nor for creating a thread)

I don’t see a gear icon either.

Hmmm… the feature setting in Admin panel says, “Allow staff private communication within topic. (experimental)”

So I guess we can only talk among ourselves.

Messaging the staff mentioned in Lilly’s post is still the best way I guess.

this should be a whisper? doesn't seem like it is

Screen Shot 2016-01-18 at 11.17.50 AM.png

Nope.